Have you seen this? Some game called Hatred

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by BigBlockTowncar, Oct 17, 2014.

1. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    So, let me get this right

Cheap to produce game with limited gameplay and longevity concepts uses the no doubt soon to hit sh*t storm to self market and sell copies.

I mean the violence is comically stupid to the point that I would be more annoyed at the developers using such a pathetically cheap motivator to sell copies rather the no doubt unbelievable level of games make everyone evil media coverage that a game like this will no doubt get.

2. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
  3. blesner

blesner Guest

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    There were sites that sold this game. I think one of them was actually the Rockstar store IIRC.

I will buy Hatred from any site I can, purely as a middle finger to the media(fck them) and any other PC organisation(Fck you too) that promotes censorship.

Game does not look too bad either but I am sure it will be relying on shock value rather than solid gameplay.

4. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    I'm not sure how different this game would be to Postal 2. Sure the devs said you CAN beat the game without ever killing anyone but I don't know anyone that ever even attempted it. I was too busy peeing in people's faces, setting them on fire, and shoving a cats anus around the barrell of my gun to make a silencer.

5. VultureX

VultureX Banned

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 SLI
    IS' #1 game!

6. blesner

blesner Guest

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
  7. signex

signex Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Super
    This game seems like fun.

8. Solfaur

Solfaur Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GB 3080Ti Gaming OC
    I'll totally get this. :massacre:

9. fr33jack

fr33jack Guest

GPU:
    1050Ti @1.9/ 9.0GHz
    Very interesting article by Fak No Video Games about developers of Hatred and connection of some of those devs to neo-*****, islamophobic, anti-immigration kinda hate groups and such...

Hmm...figures

EDIT:

Try in google "f**k no video games hatred" with proper letters ;) Can't post the proper link here either...

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  10. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE

11. Vipu2

Vipu2 Guest

GPU:
    1070ti
    Young kids?
    I feel like this game was made just to get medias attention so all kids + other who likes this kind games will see it and buy it then.

12. blesner

blesner Guest

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
    Just a tap blasphemous.

13. PNeV

PNeV Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Armor
    Looks like Jackie from The Darkness, but plays like Postal. Interesting.

Expect it to be banned or blamed for some killings.

14. stereoman

stereoman Master Guru

GPU:
    Palit RTX 3080 GPRO
    Games don't kill people (well apart from russian roulette :) ) people kill people and If someone's gonna go off the deepend and go on a murder spree there's not much we can do about it, there's already so much of this stuff in the media right now anyway and this looks to be really repetitive, anyway who cares.

15. Godimus

Godimus Guest

GPU:
    everchanging
    This game is Hilarious.. " I Always wanted to die a violent death" lol Ill buy it! funny stuff a developer went this far. physx look good. lol

16. Valken

Valken Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Forsa 1060 3GB Temp GPU
    Have to admit I want to play it. The ultra-nationalist affiliation is a really big turnoff so maybe its a PR stunt to generate controversy and awareness for the game?

If they add a multiplayer mode like GTA Online with Police teams to mop up these guys, it can be incredibly fun.

Engine effects looks awesome though. Great use of PhysX. I need to reinstall my old GF465 back in!

17. fr33jack

fr33jack Guest

GPU:
    1050Ti @1.9/ 9.0GHz
    Well...if the developers of this game were regular, normal nerd kinda people...and if they just want to say something like "fak u goverment, fak u system!"...I kinda can understand this stand...

BUT...neo-*****, islamophobic, anti-gay, anti-immigration and anti-social nationalists groups in which the developers are active members?! Another example of how this world is fkd up at the moment...

18. Damien_Azreal

Damien_Azreal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte OC 3070
    It's pretty obvious the entire point of this game is to strive for shock value.
    There's no hidden under-lining message.

They are just trying to make a game that catches people off guard, and it's doing it. It's stirring up controversy and in turn, drawing attention to it.
    And as such, it will sell.
    It being allowed on STEAM is all up to the rating it receives. As some have said, yes Manhunt and Postal are on STEAM. But, they are rated M.
    Manhunt 2 was not allowed on STEAM because it was rated AO (Adults Only). If Hatred gets an AO rating, it won't see release on STEAM.

But, even then, it will still sell as people will search it out because "it's the game that wasn't allowed on Steam".

19. blesner

blesner Guest

GPU:
    MSI Nvidia GTX 690
  20. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE
    If this is going the greenlight route, it doesn't need to be rated does it? I mean there are plenty of indie/early access games on Steam that were not submitted for a rating.