SBZ Switcher - Double click Speakers/Headphones mode switching available

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by applejack, Sep 13, 2013.

1. MeJoho

MeJoho Guest

GPU:
    ASUS Strix GTX 960 4 GB
    Hi. Just letting you know that the issue with icon colors not working in Windows 10 on my system has now fixed by itself without I had to do anything.

2. ZAMHome

ZAMHome New Member

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming 24G
    Windows 10 RS1 (14.....) does not work: "Exit Sound Blaster Z-Series Control Panel Swittch".
    It works like "Closed".

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  3. microtech

microtech Guest

GPU:
    16gbddr4
    Hello and thanks for the great software. Everything seems to work for me in windows 10 except one thing. When I change from headphones to speakers it doesnt change the volume like it should. It always just uses the value for the SPEAKER volume only. I set one to 50 and the other to 20 for example. it always sets it to 50 every time I switch. I have tried everything I can think of!

4. dsbig

dsbig Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 4070
    wow I just figured out I can use my keyboard micro with the hot keys to switch default play device...:banana:

so I got 1 macro key to control hot key to switch between my monitor speakers and sound card.
    and another micro to use hot key to switch headphone / speakers...

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016

5. djsolidsnake86

djsolidsnake86 Master Guru

GPU:
    HD7850
    is possible to not show the sbz control panel while switch?
    and is possible terminate the sbz panel app (it remain in the traybar) after switch?

6. djsolidsnake86

GPU:
    HD7850
    when will be fixed?

7. applejack

applejack Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3070 Ventus 3X
    Everything is possible I presume. my own attempts failed, still don't have the knowledge or resources to pull it off in this case.

yes, the 3rd option in main settings (close sbz control panel after switch) is a 3-state checkbox. you can set it to exit (terminate) the sbz panel app.

-------------------

@All, You know it has been more than a year since last update. I lost some passion and didn't put much time into this. I do feel committed in a way, haven't given up just yet, for what it's worth.

8. djsolidsnake86

GPU:
    HD7850
    the 3rd setting not work here!

9. djsolidsnake86

GPU:
    HD7850
    also startup doesn't work

10. ZAMHome

ZAMHome New Member

GPU:
    RTX 4090 Gaming 24G
    The option "Exit Sound Blaster Z-series Control Panel after switch" does not work on Windows 10 rs1 and Windows 10 rs2.

11. djsolidsnake86

GPU:
    HD7850
  12. luomint

luomint Guest

GPU:
    GeForce 970m
    hey applejack, I've got Dell 17 Alienware r2 Soundblaster Recon3Di and I have correctly traced the SBZFilePath and SBZRegGuid but when I try to switch between headphone and speaker mode - I can see that the mouse cursor misses the right field by about 50-100 px. Is there any way I could fix it?