Borderlands 2 Released in North America

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    2K Games and Gearbox Software announced today the much anticipated Borderlands 2 is now available in North America and will be available internationally on September 21, 2012 for the Xbox 360 video ga...

Borderlands 2 Released in North America

2. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I can't wait to get them over here.

3. smashly

smashly Master Guru

GPU:
    2x GTX 560ti / GTX 670
    Here in Australia EB Games has it as the 20th, damn better be the 20th as I've already paid for it and I'm really hanging out for it.

It put a smile on my face when I saw that the PC version was actually $20 (AUD) cheaper then the console versions.
    Poor console players getting ripped off, buwahahaha.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2012
  4. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Got it pre-loaded, game is available tomorrow midnight, i work nights and guess when i start? yes midnight, it'll be a tough shift that's for sure, though i'll check the feedback on my android, so far everyone is enjoying it very much which is great (looking forwards to unlocking two hundred odd golden keys from the .ini

5. The Laughing Ma

The Laughing Ma Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte 4070ti
    Amazon better not pull the same crap they did with my Avengers pre order, I love how you order months in advance pay for the delivery and then it arrives a day late. I am checking my order just now and it hasn't been dispatched yet.

I am toying with cancelling the order and just getting it from Steam, but I pre ordered the Vault Hunters edition and I sure want those extra goodies, arrrgghhhh!

6. thatguy91

thatguy91 Guest

Delivery is always a tricky thing, as it technically cannot be delivered before the release date. If you had guaranteed delivery schedule (such as Express Post in Australia which is guaranteed next day delivery, unless you live in a remote area), then they could send it a day before release without any issues regarding early availability.

7. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Borderlands 2: Intro
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIfWSfosCBI

*start from 2:38 all you Vault hunters, note the facial expressions (real art on show)
    **the game is immense i hope is sells a bazillion copies.
    ***I have 201 golden keys unlocked from the premier club .ini , thanks Gearbox!

8. proFits

proFits Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080
    Well that's great news! I'm playing it in North America too :D

9. INSTG8R

INSTG8R Guest

GPU:
    Nitro+ 5700XT
    The Intro was just AWESOME! I love that song by The Heavy. Perfect for the Intro. I was singing right along, grinning from ear to ear. What a great start.

I have resisted messing with the Keys.(I treated myself to one extra one as I "wasted" mine pretty early)

10. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800