How do you join Guru Clan?

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by Raiden007, Nov 29, 2002.

1. Raiden007

Raiden007 Guest

I'm interested in joining the clan. I've only been playing CS for about 6 months, and I'm on 56k, but I'm somewhat decent. I got the IP written down and the pw for the guru server, so I'll check it out. Is it usually populated or is it more of a "I'm going to play CS, meet me on the server?" type of deal? Anyways, let me know. I don't know my Won ID off the type of my head, but I can get it if you like.

Raid aka T|dY BaDGer in CS

2. GTa86

GTa86 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS Radeon 7850
  3. Raiden007

Raiden007 Guest

I checked the server spy link on the status page, and it says the server is empty. When is a good time to join?

Raid

4. GTa86

GTa86 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS Radeon 7850
    check back every so often...in this section...to see when clan practices or what not..there is a match on the 6th of december...if u got msn, aim, yahoo, or icq....let one of us know...sooo we can let ya know right away about practices that are done on the spot....

5. Ant

Ant Don Michael Corleone

GPU:
    2 x Inno3D 9600GT 512MB
  6. GTa86

GTa86 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HIS Radeon 7850
  7. Falcon

Falcon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF 7800gtx X2
    Ant, something like that would be great. :)
    Most of the time with hte server it's a i'm going in type thing. Occasionally we have visitors, but most of the time it doesn't draw too many outsiders (yet).
    As for joining just check in with some of hte members and play a few round with us. After a few good rounds of playing you will have to take a test (It's easy!) and when you pass you will be part of the clan.

btw: Welcome.