Club3D launches MST HUB

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 8, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    For a long time now AMD has been chatting about releasing an MST hub for graphics cards. Basically it is a product that will take one DP connection, and then can split three the signal to three full H...

Club3D launches MST HUB

2. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Very nice, i never liked the idea of configuring all the outputs needed for a triple monitor setup, i'd use one of these rather than going through three outputs.

3. applejack

applejack Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI 3070 Ventus 3X
    so we waited 4 years for a cure to eyefinity vsync issues (mixing DVI & DP ports).

now wait for AMD to fix crossfire (else vsync actually solves frametime issues).

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  4. dk_lightning

dk_lightning Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070Ti
    "and then can split three the signal to three full HD"

wut?

5. Night Walker

Night Walker Guest

GPU:
    evga 980ti 1.45ghz
    I can't wait to have this... been waiting a lot of time to a fix to the out sync when using dvi and dp. Hope they send it to Argentina...

6. Laykun

Laykun Guest

GPU:
    2 x EVGA GTX670 4GB
    Arg, so it's DP++ but DP++ just means the port is dual mode, meaning it outputs either DP or HDMI/DVI, but that HDMI/DVI is just a pass through from the card meaning you're still going to be limited to 2 HDMI/DVI devices even when using this hub. Was kind of hoping they'd also release an active hub for HDMI, particularly HDMI 1.4a so we could get our cave system up and running.