AMD Radeon Crimson ReLive Edition 17.3.1 Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by SpecChum, Mar 6, 2017.

1. passenger

passenger Master Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire RX580 8GB
    No, it's part Saber tech(used for "the rendering and some of the other elements") and part id tech, id's Tim Willits still can't confirm Vulkan support because of that, but no one said it won't support it...

2. wotan

wotan Member

GPU:
    PowerColor R9 390Pcs+8GB
    Any News about 17.3.2 ?

3. Rambo

Rambo Master Guru

GPU:
    RX 7800 XT
    Soon :banana: I bet they will release 17.3.2 when Windows Insiders get Windows 10 Creators Update due to WDDM 2.2.

Is only my card forgots voltage values after reboot? I have to set that every time. :bang:

4. z8373767

z8373767 Master Guru

GPU:
    6900XT/8650G+7970M
    I recommended this driver for everyone who plays Battlefield 1 with expansion They Shall Not Pass. I had drops to 40FPS on Verdun Heights map on 17.2.1. New drive (17.3.1) solved my fps issue.

5. Seren

Seren Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix RX570
    OMFG!! The latest Windows 10 updates just broke Radeon Chill!! I don't even have Windows set to auto install drivers... Basically when I enable Chill, none of the games have the option to configure it in Radeon settings but the beep sound is still there and it's using DEFAULT chill options for every game (so disgusting 40fps...).

EDIT: Got it working after a DDU.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
  6. heroxoot

heroxoot Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC2
    So does Chill not work on R9 290X? I turned it on but I see no differences. Nothing changes in the wattman menu.

7. Seren

Seren Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix RX570
    You could have read the post directly above yours... Fixed by using Display Driver Uninstaller and re-install.

8. heroxoot

heroxoot Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC2
    Did not think it applied to me as I'm on a fresh install of windows. I literally installed my driver after I updated to whatever was latest.

9. MerolaC

MerolaC Ancient Guru

GPU:
    AsRock RX 6700XT
    Shutdown, unplug from wall, reset BIOS?

10. FNK

FNK Guest

GPU:
    XFX GTR 480 XXX
    Alright some news... very bad news.

I got an RMA number, filled all the papers for expedition from Canada to Usa California, a nice 50$ of shipping.
    I got an alert saying the package cannot be delivered and will be shipped back if informations can be found.
    I will be billed another 50$ to get back a broken card, to ship back to the same address at another 50$... F*** hell.

XFX no more... by far the worst company for customer service.

So its costing me another card now...

11. trocio2

trocio2 Guest

GPU:
    GT 630 1GB DDR3 GK208 Kep
    Try Sapphire? :p