AMD Radeon HD 8530M 1gb

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by bmspain, May 25, 2015.

1. bmspain

bmspain Guest

GPU:
    Model
    ok , let's start ! :D i bought a asus x452cp laptop , like 1 month ago and it came with ubuntu , i installed windows 8 over it and i tried to get my drivers , i've got em all , expect the amd driver , beacuse i am trying to install it , and when it is patching and charging it is turning black screen with flashing cursor , and it reamains like that . I tried amd driver finder ,it find me a driver for amd radeon r5 m240 , but i'm not sure if it is working . I mean i can't see any difference when i try to use switch graphics to a game or something . HOPE U WILL HELP ME OUT , PLEACE ! :p

2. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    First of all, only Windows 8.1 are officially supported. Do you have Windows 8.1 installed?

Second, your laptop has two bios updates out, specifically mentioning the GPU.

Install the latest one.

After you make sure that you have Windows 8.1 installed, and the latest bios for your laptop, uninstall your current drivers from the control panel, download and run DDU and clean the AMD drivers.

Finally, install the latest AMD notebook drivers.

3. Gapster

Gapster Guest

GPU:
    2xSapphire R9 290x Tri-x
    If you have intel CPU, then u can try install this drivers: http://leshcatlabs.net/
    Also u can find what graphics card used, using GPU-Z or MSI afterburner. Open one of these programs, then open game, play for 30 secs, ALT+TAB and look at GPU-load sensor, which GPU was loaded while game running.

4. bmspain

bmspain Guest

GPU:
    Model
    i'm having windows 8.1 all updates installed , but i can't install the bios seup , i mean i can't open it . it comes in a different termination that i can't open

5. PrMinisterGR

PrMinisterGR Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D RTX 3090
    I don't believe I can help you more than that. The page of the notebook has the utility that flashes the actual bios files, and instructions on how to do it.