Sony active shutter glasses + TV. No idea how to use them.

Discussion in '3D Stereo and VR Gaming Section' started by Geo2160, Apr 8, 2012.

1. Geo2160

Geo2160 Guest

This is not exactly a topic about 3d gaming, but i suppose it's the most appropiate section i can post in.

I just bought a pair of 3d active shutter glasses (TDG BR250) for his TV (kdl 32ex721) and since this is my first venture in the 3d realm, I have no idea how to use them besides active 2d to 3d conversion of the analog TV channels.

So, I came here to ask about my options for 3d. Do I need a 3d blu-ray player for movies? Can i connect them to a PC for games?

2. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    2D to 3D conversion looks nothing like movies/videos that have been filmed in 3D. You need a 3D capable 3D bluray player along with a 3D capable HDMI cord to watch bluray 3D movies.. Yes you can connect a PC to the 3DHTV for 3D gaming. You can also watch movies in 3D this way. Get the right cables and video card.. I am not going to sit here and explain everything as you can find all the answers you need about 3D gaming on ATI and Nvidia websites. Good Luck.