Rockstar's Support Team Debunks GTA V Delay Rumors

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Bansaku

Bansaku Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte RX Vega 64
    I for one can not wait for this. I originally purchased GTA V for my PS3 expecting greatness. Instead I got low resolution, laggy controls, and 30 FPS ONLY if I am staring at the sky. I have said it before and will say it again, GTA V for console was the final nail in the coffin in terms of me and my future with console gaming. I grew up on the Intellivision when it was current, and have owned every console over the years. I know graphics don't make the game, but level headed expectations should be met. I for one would rather spend $300 on a GPU upgrade vs $400 on a console that still can't run games at 60fps.

2. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    "we all"?...why oh why would you speak for me? why oh why would i play this game on a horrible console? If it were PS4 or xbox one (...lets face it, PS4), then maybe, but it hasn't even released on those...so why are you trying to tell the world that i would dare play an inferior version of the game?

3. silapakorn

silapakorn Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX980 SC 4GB
    Too many rumors and fake news for this game it make me have trust issues.

4. icedman

icedman Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI MECH RX 6750XT
    I think miffy was just implying that its taking forever and alot of people have already played it.

5. CronoGraal

CronoGraal Ancient Guru

GPU:
    XFX 6900XT Merc 319
    Speak for yourself.

6. SoloCreep

SoloCreep Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080 TI
    I CARE. I haven't played it and the newer release looks quite a bit better over the original. I give a **** even if you don't.

7. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    [​IMG]