RivaTuner v2.02

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by Unwinder, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

These changes are not yet available to public and will be released in the next version of RT (2.03). Approximated ETA is the end of August / beginning of September. I'm currently in vacation and not doing any other scheduled changes in RT. I've just added G15 and DX10 OSD support to the server and enjoying summer hot days and sompetimes Lost planet now. Not the best time for coding the rest things right now. ;)

2. Exostenza

Exostenza Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 GT
    Kick ass dude I will be looking forward to the new version of RT. For now enjoy those those hot days and Lost Planet (which I am currently enjoying now as well). As usual thanks for the boner educing program and its updates. Have a good vacation man.

3. imperialreign

imperialreign New Member

GPU:
    (2) VisionTek HD3870
    Hey all, new here - not sure if this is a known issue, but thought I'd pass it along;

I've got an ATi Radeon X1950 PRO 256MB PCI-E card. With RivaTuner 2.02, I have minimal support/monitoring for the card. I do have access to overclocking, although even the smallest change in clocks results in the card locking up. My biggest concern, though, is that I have no access to GPU temp monitoring, fan control, mem timings . . . and this isn't RivaTuner specific - I also have no hardware monitoring with ATiTool or ATi Tray Tools. All 3 utilities are in the same boat here . . .

if there's any information or otherwise that I might be able to dig up or provide, let me know - I'm entirely willing to help.

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Probably it is a good reason to come to idea that you card physically lacks sensor/fan controller.

5. BadBoy-Smasher

BadBoy-Smasher New Member

GPU:
    Gainward Golden Sample 8800gts 320
    Thanks for this sweet app!

How do i change the colour and placement of the in game display?

6. boogieman

boogieman Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080X
    [​IMG]

The orange icon on the left depicts the SS running.

Right click the SS icon in the tray and choose "Setup".

[​IMG]

Here you can set up the OSD font size, color and position.

7. BadBoy-Smasher

BadBoy-Smasher New Member

GPU:
    Gainward Golden Sample 8800gts 320
    Oh wow! You are a champion, thanks so much, i just couldnt do the pink anymore...

8. DAMAFIA

DAMAFIA Guest

GPU:
    7970@1180/1800
    Blind

I FEEL 4U UNWINDER PEOPLE JUS DONT KNOW HOW 2 READ DONT THEY NO U HAVE FAR MORE IMPORTENT TINGS 2 DO THAN ANSWER THE SAME OLD REQUESTS FROM PEEPS WHO CARNT BE ARSED TO DO SUM SIMPLE RESEARCH. KEEP UP THE TOP WORK RIVA ROXS

9. Exostenza

Exostenza Maha Guru

GPU:
    MSI 4090 GT
    Are you some sort of soulless 13 year old internet user stuck in 1998 on AOL? Where do you get off typing like that? I haven't seen typing like this in ages on a respected forum.

Wowzah.

10. DAMAFIA

DAMAFIA Guest

GPU:
    7970@1180/1800
    can u read

can u read it was the 30th time sumone asked that exact thing when he was tryin to sort out riva

11. Tattoer

Tattoer Member Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD5850
    posted : 10-28-2007, 20:36

posted : Yesterday 21:25

.....strange dont you think ?:bang:

12. darrenj

darrenj Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090
    The thread says 2.02 but it could be a typo.
    Must comment though. 2.08 is problem free great overclocking, fan control and hardware monitoring on my taskbar. SUPER STABLE
    I have not set up OSD ingame monitoring, it just seems to complicated.
    I can live with out it..

13. Tattoer

Tattoer Member Guru

GPU:
    ATI HD5850
    Nah its no typo, the thread is more then 1 year old.
    About the OSD? Comon its rly not that hard to thick a box "Show (whatever) in on screen display" ....isent there a guide about this ?:nerd:

anyways old thread....:spam: