Corsair ML case fans. [Magnetic Levitation]

Discussion in 'Hardware Reviews and News' started by ESlik, Jul 21, 2016.

1. ESlik

ESlik Guest

GPU:
    EVGA x2 1080 Ti SC Black
    I bought three of the 120mm ML fans, and these things are everything Corsair says, and then some. I have the Swiftech 360 AIO cooler and I installed the fans on TOP of the rad to have them suck air up and through the rad to exhaust the hot air out. I know this sounds to be a strange set up, but the design of my case, the In Win H Tower, has NO intake or exhaust fan slots. I needed to exhaust hot air somehow, so the only choice I had, was the set up I described. The ML fans really did the job. I have 2 Titan X video cards, and my CPU clocked at 4.4ghz connected to the same 360 rad. Cpu temps stay in the mid 50c range after a couple of hours of gaming, and Video temps are in the high 40c range. The best part of this is, you can't hear a damn thing. The ML fans are totally silent. I can't believe how well the fans work, even in this heat wave we're having in Ontario. Corsair hit a home run with this new fan design. Well worth the extra money.

2. kosie

kosie Guest

GPU:
    GeForce GTX 1080 8GB OC
    Good to know. I have the Corsair H110i CPU cooler and the stock fans are just way to noisy for me. I'm looking at replacing them with 2 new 140mm fans and someone did recommend the new Corsair Magnetic fans. I might look into them!

3. out4dolo

out4dolo Guest

GPU:
    gtx 1070
    thanks for the review, in the market for some new fans