CATALYST Control Center

Discussion in 'Links' started by Rich_Guy, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Ourasi

Ourasi Guest

GPU:
    MSI RX 480 Gaming X 8GB
    If you take the time to read the post I replied to (it won't hurt, I promise), you'll see that that has no effect whatsoever, and was also my first attempt to remedy this bug. It always reverts back to defaults on exit of a 3D app/game, and you have to start CCC to get gamma back.

In addition to this issue, 7.12's have problems with colors on some web pages, witch have been discussed on another forum (Rage3D). The 7.12's are bugged in these areas, atleast on my 2 HD3870, and his HD3850.

2. vf

vf Ancient Guru

GPU:
    ATi Radeon™
    Report it to the ATI Catalyst Crew Feedback. I also have this same problem with ICC color profiles.

3. CCCVoid

CCCVoid New Member

GPU:
    LCD ready
    Where can I download the CCC?
    I updated my drivers, and now my CCC is gone......

4. CCCVoid

CCCVoid New Member

GPU:
    LCD ready
    WTF, no more CCC?

5. CCCVoid

CCCVoid New Member

GPU:
    LCD ready
    Who can do gung fu better than Australia?
    WTF...no more CCC?

6. demowhc

demowhc Member Guru

GPU:
    3*HD5850 Tri-CFX 850/1150
    To you guys with the gamma problem - when you get in game just 'tap' the brightness slider etc in the in game menu and your gamma settings should kick in, always worked for me on my older ATI cards (9600xt, x800xt, 1950pro) but i dont get that problem this generation..thankfully :)

7. tr4l1975

tr4l1975 Guest

GPU:
    sapphire RX480 8GB OC
  8. CCCVoid

CCCVoid New Member

GPU:
    LCD ready
    I'm using 8.1, but I thought that CCC was 300mb+ in size, but I now see that the 38mb dl has CCC apparently??????????....anyway, I'll let you know if that does the trick.

My X800 is controlling my 26in Acer perfectly atm:)

9. CCCVoid

CCCVoid New Member

GPU:
    LCD ready
    Problem solved....thanks tr4l1975

10. tr4l1975

tr4l1975 Guest

GPU:
    sapphire RX480 8GB OC
    no problem.

11. Zenn

Zenn Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 460 1GB
    Somehow when I try to open the control panel nothing happens. Does anyone know how to fix this????

12. sdack

sdack Banned

GPU:
    ATI Radeon X850XT AGP 256MB
    Uninstall the driver and CC, and clean the registry. Search for "ATI Tech" and "Radeon" entries. If you previously had Omega drivers installed you should search for "Omega", too. In addition you should remove any remaining ATI or Omega directories in "C:\Programs\". Then reinstall the driver and CCC again.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008
  13. retiredat44

retiredat44 Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia 2080-ti
    It took me 6 hours to remove 8.13 and go back to 8.12. What a freaking mess! What the hell did ATI do to the 8.13 drivers and install and uninstall files? I ende dup geeting these errors when I went to install 8.13 after I uninstalled 8.12 using WinXP control panel:

could not load file or assembly 'CLI.Implementation' ......

and:

could not load file or assembly 'MOM.Implementation' ......

I ended up using driver cleaner, and going through the registry and manually deleting files,, 6 freeking hours of work. Now I am back to 8.12

:biggun:

14. Rehit

Rehit New Member

GPU:
    3870X2 Quad Crossfire
    i cannot get the CCC to function even after a total format.
    i have all the MB drivers and the .net framework.
    formatted 150G raptor, fresh XP install, .net loaded, CCC nothing...:bang:

15. Pawtucket

Pawtucket Member

GPU:
    HIS 3870
    I had CCC issues related to the "Catalyst Control Center Host Application Error" problem after using the 8.3 hotfix. Couldn't get the CCC to work after that no matter WHAT (reinstalled drivers a ton of times).

Finally fixed it.

>Add/Remove ALL versions of Microsoft.net (1.1, 2.0, 2.1, 3.5) and uninstall ALL ATI related software.
    >Reboot.
    >You won't be able to run DriverCleaner.net without the Microsoft.net 2.0...so reinstall that.
    >Run DriverCleaner.net in safemode and remove all ATI drivers
    >Reboot (have to anyways)
    >Install 8.2 drivers with CCC

*Make sure you install the .net 2.0 drivers and not skip right to the 3.5's , I don't know why but instead of taking the chance and starting over, I would go get 2.0, then install Catalysts, then if you need to get the .net 3.5 or whatever is out now.

Voila! Worked for me to clear up CCC issues.

Cheers
    Paw

16. chuckbam

chuckbam New Member

GPU:
    Palit GTX460 Sonic 1GB
    I gave up a long time ago trying to completely uninstal CCC. I have a HD 2600 and a HD 3850 on one system for a span w/ 3 monitors. Ever since I installed 8.5 I have been getting Blue screens. 8.6 did not help. I did my best to uninstall what I could, even deleted some registry settings and went back to 8.4 without the control panel. I have had one Blue Screen in about 2 weeks and a few Driver recovered BS. Now I am trying 8.3 again.

How are people on 8.12? I did not know that was even out in a beta.

I have found the CC panel sometimes causes problems. Like that one version that had a spot on the upper left corner of your LCD. That one was stop responding and recovering all the time. Just the driver worked OK wo/ ccc.

I wonder if they are tuning the new drivers for the big release of the HD 4800s. And giving all the slobs with the existing cards a that a boy.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  17. chuckbam

chuckbam New Member

GPU:
    Palit GTX460 Sonic 1GB
    Dose ATI put out any WHQL drivers?