Key II Android 4.1 Mini PC Stick

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    Turn your HD TV into an Android 4.1 powered PC with Chinavasion’s latest Android 4.1 mini PC stick ‘Key II’. The device is equipped with a 1.2GHz dual-core processor, a 1...

Key II Android 4.1 Mini PC Stick

2. makaveli316

makaveli316 Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix GTX 970
    "The Android OS version on this device cannot be upgraded or flashed and any attempts to modify the default OS will void the warranty. As a wholesaler, Chinavasion provides no software support, advice, or training regarding the Android operating system and software."

After reading this, my interest in the device disappeared....

3. bladekke

bladekke New Member

GPU:
    ATI HD5870 1024MB
    I have the Rikomagic MK802IIIS, it has the same specifications, and im very happy with it and so is my family, i use it as a mediaplayer (app: mizuu, as xbmc does not support the mali400 in the MK802IIIS yet)

These guys do give support :) and there is a nice tutorial on how to flash and root the device, with the latest update the device is rooted with stock rom.

4. Size_Mick

Size_Mick Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus GTX 1070 8GB
    How do you manipulate the UI? A mouse? I don't see why I would buy one of these instead of just hooking up a normal tablet or smartphone to the TV. Plenty of them are capable of it.