Setting up Triple Display on Gigabyte HD 5830

Discussion in 'Videocards - AMD Radeon Drivers Section' started by MrSplinter, Feb 15, 2011.

1. MrSplinter

MrSplinter Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte HD 5830
    I have three VGA monitors set at 1280 x 1024. Two are plugged into the DVI output via adapters, and the third is going into the Display Port via an active adapter and a DVI to VGA adapter (which I hope won't cause a problem). I was following a tutorial on youtube about how to use Eyefinity to do this, but I get caught up on the fact that their Catalyst Control Center has different options than mine. () I have the 11.1 ATI driver installed. They say in the CCC file menu go to Graphics > Desktop & Displays > duplicate primary display > Display Group > Create Group 3x1 option > Display Group > & Arrange the displays. Instead I of having those options all I have on the CCC file menu is View, Hotkeys, Profiles, Prefs, Help. What am I missing here? am I screwed b/c of XP 32bit or something?

I'm using the SAPPHIRE Active DisplayPort Adapter 100924 DisplayPort to DVI Interface from NewEgg which got good reviews.

I recently found on the AMD website the 11.2 ATI drivers, I downloaded them as I'm writing this, but got errors (that I can't see via the external HTML link). I'm going to restart now. Thank you in advance for your guidance.

2. HaZe303

HaZe303 Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Why two threads, wont get you help any quicker? ;)

3. DualCORE1

DualCORE1 Guest

GPU:
    XFX 295x2
    deleted

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
  4. DualCORE1

DualCORE1 Guest

GPU:
    XFX 295x2
    hi to setup eyefinity using 11.1 drivers go to desktop management then creating and aranging desktops then you have to click the triangle on 1 of your screens then go to display group then create group let me know if your still struggling just setup eyefinity myself yesterday and had same problem couse control panel was diffrent but worked it out