NVIDIA optimization FRAUD

Discussion in 'Hardware Reviews and News' started by HackSRB, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HackSRB

HackSRB Guest

GPU:
    GTS 450 1GB DDR5 128bit
    MESSAGE FOR ADMINISTRATORS FIRST--> Please do not delete this topic,this is not a spam. This is very interesting for all people. Thanks in advance. So firstly hello to all of you people my name is Nikola Radjen and i am from Serbia. I want to show to all forum community my discoveries,i revealed a optimization fraud of NVidia Corporation,and i had made a huge peformance improvements with driver modifications. I am first individualist in the world who has documented a incredible power of low end GX 400 Fermi cards,that has not been seen in the public. I had made first time a videos on a You Tube and now i had move them to the Dailymotion web site a very good and popular site. Dear friends,you will see exclusive NVidia letter,exclusive more transcripts from my Gmail with classified data and also a evidences of huge You tube and NVidia sabotage against me. I am first person who has compromise their business,see what i am doing to them. They are erasing and now ghosting my posts on their forum,they dont allow a basic human right to the customers to discuss,this horrible corporation are criminals. I call them liars,criminals and frauders who in purposely make very poor drivers and voltage variations in order to trick the customers to buy most expensive cards. So i dont want to insert a url here,because i do not want to break a forum rules,so i will tell you what to do,for all of you who wants to see all data go to the Dailymotion site and copy this word in search tab dzonihacker90 and click enter and you will see a Nikola Radjen videos and thats it. So peeps prepare for my incredible videos,new informations that has been hiden from all us. Please comment,share and subscribe. Greetings

2. Anarion

Anarion Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
    WTF is this ****?

3. burebista

burebista Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1060GAMING X
    Close this and join us here man. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.