Cannot find a proper title for this, but hope you can come here and help, thank you.

Discussion in 'Processors and motherboards AMD' started by Deleted member 268800, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Sorry for being repetitive but my main language is Spanish, thank you

Hello everyone, I have been posting/opened many threads with the past of the time here in this wonderful Guru forums, among others web-site forums by asking for serious help, with my pc, and every day by looking for new wisdom, and learning more about pc, ensuring that everything is well set and properly, but even that, I'm lacking of information, there must be something that i'm doing wrong, or maybe there are someone out there that has the answer and a different method, so thats why i came here

To save some time to not post a huge commentary, I made a post in AMD forums with many-many details out there, at the moment i have few persons that commented, so to not be copy pasting here the whole post, i wanted to share the original post that i made there, and post here the url, to see if you can help me?

Many friends here like MBK, and Agent, among others has been so amazing with me, and I really feel grateful i really appreciate your help, but that´s it, so i want to keep fighting and learning more and more, but if for some reason, at the end of the day, we find a only solution that will help, and with the cost of buy a new pc component, well thats i would understand, and leave everything, until i have some money, but if there are others solutions, i will be trying and trying, because I considered myself a humble guy and honest guy who love to help each other too, (I know this may sound dramatic or weird) but i like to help

So hope you guys can help me this is the post that i made in AMD, thank you so much:

https://community.amd.com/thread/217179

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2017
  2. TimmyP

TimmyP Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3070
    You know, everyone is gonna have to login\create and account to see your post. I would paste it here.

3. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    My first language is Spanish too :) , i'm from Puerto Rico and i will gladly help you out mi hermano latinoamericano. I wrote the Ryzen overclocking and tweaking thread myself http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=412876 .

I'm sorry i could not help you out earlier but i was not home for a long time and i just got back and started reading the forums today again. Let's do this in our first language in Spanish as it will be much easier for both of us in Skype , Google Hangouts or a private chat. I will send you a PM in spanish now. No worries help is coming !

Kind Regards: Angel

Deleted member 268800 likes this.

4. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Btw, x58haze, when I wrote about disabling unused SATA controllers in device manager I did not mean "ghost" devices which are not present currently. I suggested just to switch view to "devices by connection" and disable all controllers with no drives connected to them. Simple.

Hope you will find knowing guru to resolve your issues.

Deleted member 268800 likes this.
  5. Wow bro i'm so glad to see your answering me, and yeah lets do talk in Spanish, please

Que genial bro, de verdad me alegra ver por aca a mas personas latinas, y es que si es una realidad estoy teniendo un problemon o_O
    O sea ya no se que hacer, hecho de todo, he buscado, he analizado, he quitado he puesto u.u

Pienso que quizas es la tarjeta de video ambas la gtx 580 y la xfx 9600 las cuales me causan este sentir de input lag, es terrible.... no se si aun has leido el post que hice en el foro de AMD pero ahi expuse todo mi caso, y falta que tambien el moderador apruebe mi otro reply, o comentario que hice alli en AMD, era respecto al tema de:

Aca lo que mencionaba este tipo pues, es lo que me esta pasando, apenas y son 2 paginitas si puedes y las lees luego
    https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/504972/sli/gtx-580-stutter-lag-lag-under-50-fps/1/

Y por ultimo jajaj me senti ahorita como en la serie 13 reasons why? cuando hablaste en Ingles y luego Spanish, sonaste como Tony el personaje que ma ayuda en las serie y tiene estilo, y bueno amigo, voy a estar hoy como offline porque ire a casa de mi papa, pero apenas llegue leere tu guia, para ver si mejora un poco esto, muchas gracias bro

6. Oh hello my friend got it, I miss understand my bad, but this is what i see in the (Devices by connection)

[​IMG]

I will be offline 24 hours no connection, but tomorrow i will come here to see what i can do, thanks again

7. chispy

chispy Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    Tienes un mensaje privado en tu inbox aqui en este foro leelo y me contestas bro :thumbup:. Let's speak english from now on on this forum my friend out of respect for everybody else , since this is an english speaking forum and not spanish , we will talk in spanish in PM and in Skype , Google hangouts or private chat my friend ok :) , let's do this and fix your problems as soon as possible. Glad to help.

Regards: Angel

8. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    Expand the node "PCI Express Root Complex" - there (and may be under the "PCI Express Root Port" nodes) you should search for SATA controllers.

9. This are the only 3 sata controllers
    And if i remember i did this before, by showing you 3 sata ahci, and the Hardware ids hehe

10. Yeah we should stick to English, that's for sure, I'm going to check inbox.

11. mbk1969

mbk1969 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GF RTX 4070
    I remember. You should not have troubles in finding controller without connected disks. Such unused controller can be disabled in Device manager. It is better to disable devices in BIOS but since your BIOS lacks of such settings, disable in Device manager.