watch dogs gibbed tools help????

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by psycatron, Oct 22, 2014.

1. psycatron

psycatron Guest

i been wanting to post this question to have someone resolve this issue.why does the tools crash when trying to drag and drop?i tried everything under the sun to trouble shoot why it crashes help help help please so that i can mod watch dogs fat and dat like i been wishing too some one please answer this question on how to fix gibbed tools so we can get the ball rolling with the wd modders infastructure. thanks if someone helps, psycatron.

2. puredorian

puredorian Guest

GPU:
    Nvidia GTX 1070
    Did you installed XNA Framework?

3. psycatron

psycatron Guest

no i don't even know what xna is can you explain?

4. CalculuS

CalculuS Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1660Ti

5. psycatron

psycatron Guest

thank you!

6. psycatron

psycatron Guest

CLR20r3 crash again i just installed xna 4.0 and restarted pc but still got this when i dragged and dropped.im positive i have all the missing gibbed files added.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2014
  7. txgt

txgt Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1060 6G
    you need to drag & drop only one file not both. you know that, right?

8. psycatron

psycatron Guest

yes i know it sucks i can't figure out whats wrong if the maker would only make a tutorial altho its probly simple and not needed but i trouble shooted everything even the way to use the tools and i still get crash. thanks for replies though hopefully ill soon figure out why its crashing i do know what im doin though im a experienced modder.