Nvidia GeForce 326.19 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 18, 2013.

1. BoSL

BoSL Active Member

GPU:
    KFA2 GTX1060 6GB OC
    Holy beep, the endless whining concerning a BETA driver..

It´s pathetic!

2. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Actually, It's user feedback!
    Kinda why this driver was released in the first place - To provide user feedback to the driver team and if any major issues are present, that way come official release, a hopefully bug free driver would be on the net for users to download and play away.

But, for this user, i get the same error as the Quadro variant - Bluescreen.

Disabled SLI and now i can load up my games.

Must a bung card as im using a new sli bridge.

Edit: Nope, other gfx card working fine, must be just a sli thing.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013
  3. Flakman

Flakman Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4090
    This driver is working well, so far. Played BF3, Skyrim, Diablo III and FC3. No issues to report.

Kinda bummed, for all the people with issues though.

4. DStealth

DStealth Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GX 1080Ti@2088/12000
    Running Valley in full screen with ExtremeHD settings resulting in 1600*1200 resolution, not 1080p. With 326.01 everything was fine, but here only windowed mode allow me to run 1080p....1600p monitor here if it matters + GTX780.

Edit: ahh forget to mention that if resolution is set manually inside Valley bench while full screened settings 1080p doesn't apply and the resolution stay on 1600*1200

5. gooface

gooface Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 780
    I cant for the life of me get this driver to work on my 765M though I see one result on 3dmark someone getting it to work on it...

6. curly_care

curly_care Guest

GPU:
    Asus Strix Gtx 1080
    These are the best drivers for me since 314.22 with no crashes in games or firefox. With previous ones I had multiple driver stopped responding issues in every game I tried. So far so good.

7. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Got a bluescreen while playing burnout 3 on PCSX2, rolling back next time i can be arsed.:bang:

8. Scouty

Scouty Active Member

GPU:
    GTX 970 OC WiNDFORCE 3X
    Tested :

BF3 : nice

GRID 2 : nice

Tombraider 3 : nice

Future Soldier : nice

NFSMW 2012 and crysis 2 : works fine =)

9. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Ok. so.. i loaded up my OS of Vista 64x - drivers and sli work perfect as they should.

So how come Win7 doesnt like my PC, but Vista 64 works perfect.:bang:

10. SaiBork

SaiBork Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 Ti / 4090
    To continue on with with this, before testing games, one quick thing I noticed is with maximising. When I maximise a window, it maximises only on one screen, which is great. However, closing the program while maximised and then reopening it, opens it maximised across all three screens. Restoring size and then re-maximising, maximises on the single screen again.

11. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Im getting this error when trying to uninstall PhysX:

12. elpsychodiablo

elpsychodiablo Master Guru

GPU:
    Retina Z2 + Vlab Motion
    with this driver skyrim slowdown after some minutes, but with the Quadro 326.19 i havent this problem. i believe Quadro 326.19 is the best for gtx 400 series.

13. PirateNeilsouth

PirateNeilsouth Ancient Guru

GPU:
    980 OC

And there were NO issues with the WHQL driver that required fixes into the beta...

:stewpid:

p.s There is one issue that has appeared in EVERY single 32x release so far, both official and beta so that's another one on your plate of foolishness.

14. Mineria

Mineria Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Asus RTX 3080 Ti
    QFT

Current situation where drivers are coded to support games is retarded, just imagine if they would do that with consoles too.
    Both Nvidia and AMD should take and get their **** together.

15. Iruwen

Iruwen Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW
    They're often only doing that because game developers are too incompetent to fix their software (look at Hammerpoint Interactive for example). In an ideal world, everybody would do proper programming. From an idealistic point of view, you'd let broken software be broken and tell the developer to fix it. Problem is, often it's not fixed, for whatever reasons. So I prefer being able to play a game because of driver workarounds that may cause a few problems here and there instead of not being able to play at all.
    Most complaints in here are valuable feedback. Only thing that annoys me are those "OMG game xy doesn't run perfectly, I'll never buy a yz again" guys, especially in the GPU market where we have only two options which both are far from perfect.
    If there's a problem with a certain game, use a different driver. Switching drivers is easy enough, i.e. I don't have a problem installing the most current driver for a specific game, Tomb Raider or Bioshock for example, and then switch back to the game I always play with a corresponding driver.

16. BoSL

BoSL Active Member

GPU:
    KFA2 GTX1060 6GB OC
    Just to set the record straight..

I was not saying that all the constructive feedback is "whining"!

But in this thread there´s some bashing of ManuelG etc. going on.. That, to me, seems a bit over the top even in light of the, for many, obviously "difficult" driver! You should think that a certain amount of gratitude for him even bothering, would be in place

Hence my remark!

Have a great day/nite, whatever.. :)

17. GhostXL

GhostXL Guest

GPU:
    PNY EPIC-X RTX 4090
    This is a bunch of nonsense. I don't have a "magic" computer or the "time" to re-write drivers. I've installed every 320.xx set with no issues. The problem is they are geared more towards the newer GTX 700 series. Give it a few more sets, and they will work things out.

AMD had the same issues with the HD 7000 series. They'd cripple the HD 6000 and under and just worry about HD 7000 for the longest time. How do I know? I had 2 MSI HD 7970's at launch in Crossfire. I had them all the way up until the GTX 780 launch. Since I sold those 7970's, the heat in my case has dropped dramatically, and I'm getting close to the same performance at 1080p 144hz on a single GTX 780.

Both companies are having issues right now. There is a lot changing with hardware/software all at once. AMD still has stuttering issues with Crossfire, and are working on a driver to fix that even.

It's rubbish and complete ignorant to just say "It's only Nvidia with bad drivers". Again they work great for me, no magic, no work done, just installed.

18. rflair

rflair Don Coleus Staff Member

GPU:
    5700XT
    This AMD deflection is BS.

Don't derail the thread, talk about the drivers.

19. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    What if you want to play all 3 in one day? I have over 60 games new/old and I would expect everything to run fine, especially twimtbp older titles (usually break the most).

I remember this switching all the way back to first G80 series drivers and from what I saw its only when they make some radical changes or add new features (different aa, new aa, diff. shadow render, diff. LOD render, diff. p-state algorithm) and its then when it breaks the most.

btw 326.19 are still ok here, luckily enough this custom MSI doesnt disappoint :)

But i have the same black lines AA bug in BF3, this is 2xMSAA, post AA off

[​IMG] [​IMG]

20. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    they dont lissen to us i post pictures too there is black line and no aa at all on the background green mountain
    when this day come than we can use custum frags for dx 11 games like in old days with dx9 games?

[​IMG]