New Raziel64 Windows XP 3dfx Voodoo banshee based card drivers

Discussion in 'Videocards - 3dfx' started by Glidefan, May 21, 2003.

1. Glidefan

Glidefan Don Booze Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | 8600M GS
  2. Scyther

Scyther Guest

I currently have, as second card, a good Diamond Monster Fusion 16MB PCI and on XP, I wasn't able to find any suitable driver for it,but with these drivers(that i discovered via Raziel64 himself) it rocks! Every games I wasn't able to play in 3dfx before on XP now working perfectly!

If you have a 3dfx banshee video card or one who is working with a banshee chipset, download them! don't wait!

3. Scyther

Scyther Guest

A new version is out! Go and grab it! (version 5.3)

4. ntfx

ntfx Guest

cool

5. Don Rockard

Don Rockard Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GTX/TR HR-03 Plus
    Oh yeah....brings back memories. That card was brilliant in it's days.
    Combined a graphics card AND it had 3dfx without the stupid link between your existing graphics card and the seperate 3dfx card (which I had before that and was awful).
    Built a few rigs for friends and family with it too.
    But I scrapped the last one a few months ago. Shame I didn't know earlier. Could have taken the card out for older games.

6. Orpheo

Orpheo Master Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA GeForce 9800GT 1GB
    Thanks for the info :)

7. Zyrocenus

Zyrocenus Master Guru

GPU:
    Saph 4890@1033\1200@1.45V

Do you remember the headaches tho? Nearly EVERY game that was released didnt work with it out of the box. NFS3, NFS4, Mech3 etc all needed patches specifically to add support for that card above and beyond any other patches \ updates. I was SOOOO excited when I got my 3D Blaster Banshee, saved all my pennies all winter and most of summer. Raced home, installed it up.....and crashed every game I owned pretty well. I went from Stoked to Pissed in about 6 seconds lol

That being said.... 1st generation combined accelerator....and once it got its wings...she left everything else my friends had in the dust. The fond memories outweigh the initial frustrations but I guess thats what always happens when ya jump on the new tech bandwagon :)

Zyro

8. ManofGod

ManofGod Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Sapphire R9 Fury Nitro
    "I went from Stoked to Pissed in about 6 seconds lol"

That long, eh? I know how you feel, I have been there, done that with other tech as well. I actually had a Monster 3D II and it was great.