Geforce2 Ultra Softmod to Quadro. Can't find it...

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by MailMan, Dec 29, 2009.

1. MailMan

MailMan New Member

GPU:
    Ati Radeon 9500Pro 128mb
    I've been looking for a way to Softmod a Geforce2 Ultra to a Quadro, but I have either been finding GF4 or GF-FX mods, a guide that didn't work for the Geforce2 or links that are broken. I've used the search on this forum as well, but there are just too many links, all which are a bit different and are 99% of the time for newer cards.

I tried this guide first: http://www.techarp.com/showarticle.aspx?artno=539

But I couldn't tick the: Use ROM straps for PCI DeviceID programming option box. When I hover over it it says it only works with GeForce FX cards, even though the guide says it's for Geforce2 as well.

What I did find on this forum is: For GeForce2 MX cards, you need to patch the drivers you intend to use with NVSTRAPAntiprotector patch + ForcewareAntiprotector patch first. Then install Rivatuners NVStrap and set your card to Quadro2 MXR/EX. Then install the patched drivers. But does this also work with GF2 Ultra's and are these seperate files or are they integrated in Rivatuner?

So can anybody explain to me in a step by step procedure how I can do a Softmod or does anybody have a link to a working guide?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2009
  2. MailMan

MailMan New Member

GPU:
    Ati Radeon 9500Pro 128mb
    Anyone please?