HD 7970 "GHz Edition" & HD 7950 "Boost Edition" support

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by skyboyextreme, Oct 11, 2012.

1. skyboyextreme

skyboyextreme Guest

GPU:
    HD 7970 Vapor-x 3GB
    hey can you please consider supporting those models in the next version of MSI - AfterBurner.....

because the current version can only deal with the voltages in "base" mood and not in "boost" mood which automatically kicks in when a 3D game is being rendered which results in no actual control over the core voltages when a 3D application is running !

Sapphire Trixx latest version 4.0.4b that came out a couple of days ago finally add support for "boost" mode voltage control and i was wondering if you could make MSI - AfterBurner support this as well because your program is way better with it's features and memory voltage control function....

Thanks !

Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

If you think that posting 3 threads with the same content will help you, then you're mistaking.

3. skyboyextreme

skyboyextreme Guest

GPU:
    HD 7970 Vapor-x 3GB
    opps i'm sorry didn't think those posts would count as "threads" so i thought i might open up this thread so that if somebody else is facing the same issue might come in and share whatever he/she might wanna say, anyways sorry again and you can close this thread or do whatever you see fit i really didn't mean to disturb :) , take care , peace out

4. Haldi

Haldi Master Guru

GPU:
    R9-290 CF
    Still, its an interesting question.

There isn't any MSI 7970 GHZ edition yet. is there ?