Please HELP!!!

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by marvelousmike, Apr 24, 2004.

1. I wrote another post, but nobody answered.i am really helpless because i dont know what else to do.i have a radeon 9500 128mb.i used rivatuner and catalyst 3.7.the card was patcheble without artifacts and my score in 3d mark 2001se was 16488.my old board epox 8rda past away but i still had rest warrenty on it and had to wait till they sent me a new one.till then i had an MSI and everything went fine with patching the card.a week ago i finally got my board from epox witch is the 8rda3i.because i really love epox i built out the MSI sold it to a friend and built in the new epox.now the dillema.i just cant get the grafikcard patched,no matter what i do.i tryed so many times tthat i was about to turn crazy.then i decided to hardwaremod the card,because i thought it was a rivatuner problem.hardwaremodded the card flashed the bios and checked everything with rivatuner.killed my sytem installed everything new (windows xp which i used the whole time) and still cant get the points back that i had.so i thought it be a benchmark problem and tryed 3dmark 2003,and x2 demo benbĀ“mark,but at all of these my score was less then it use to be.in 3d mark 2001 its now 13500 from 16488 and i really lose frames in the second benchmark with the dragon,about 70fps missing.i also checked everything in the bios (agp fast wright and everything else thats important.the system is just the same it use to be.i must say that i also had problems with rivatuner in the past,when i tryed the latest riva with the latest catalyst it also wouldnt work.i mean it worked and it did say 256bit r300 8x1 and the score was higher then without the patch,but it just didnt get as high as it use to be.then when i used rivatuner 14.1 and catalyst 3,7 everything was fine again,but now this dont even work.i am really tripping out and dont know what to do,need seriously help.please!sorry bout my english im romanian but hopefully you understud and help.