310.33 problems with MOH:WF

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by ..VeNoM.., Nov 8, 2012.

1. ..VeNoM..

..VeNoM.. Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 690
    Hey peeps. I seem to be have a problem with Medal Of Honor Warfighter and the 310.33 Beta drivers. After playing a while I get a crash and sometimes not even CTRL, ALT + DEL will work so I have to power down the machine. I have now reverted back to the 306.97 drivers and don't seem to be have the problem.

Just want to see if it's happening with anyone else??? Oh and yes I do run my CPU overclocked but it's 100% stable and my GPU(s) are overclocked too but are have been rock solid in everything I have done and tested before these drivers.

Also, any idea on when to expect the next set of drivers?

2. Foonus

Foonus Active Member

GPU:
    Nvidia 2070SC
    Exact same issue with COD Black Ops, Dual GTX580's. Reverting to previous version solved the issue.

3. mikeysg

mikeysg Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MERC310 RX 7900 XTX
    I split my WF game time between my main rig (in profile) and my secondary rig - FX8120 @3.7ghz/8GB RAM/2x GTX670 SLi + 310.33/64bit Win7 Pro SP1 - and while I was playing it on my 2nd rig, I had no issue. Did you have FRAPS on BTW? I ask because, while it did not happen with my GTX670's (don't recall enabling FRAPS), it caused my main rig to hard lock/freeze ingame. I had FRAPS on whenever I played WF because I was playing in EF mode and wanted to know my FR with and w/o MSAA. I was able to finish a few levels w/o incident upon disabling FRAPS because I'd realized that perhaps it was the cause of the locks....or a contributing factor.

4. Penal Stingray

Penal Stingray Banned

GPU:
    GTX 680 Tri-Sli-S27A950
    heres a solution that solved my problem too, Go to ur control panel, and unistall that game cuz its CRAP! hahaha. i hope that helps.

5. buddybd

buddybd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    I had the same issue, and often the game would lock up and minimize but ran fine after maximizing again.

Don't think it's a driver issue since just about everyone has the same complaints.

6. ..VeNoM..

..VeNoM.. Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 690
    I think it's the drivers though to be honest as I don't have the problem now that I have reverted to the WHQL drivers.

I didnt have anything like FRAPS running at the times of the crash.

7. BenchAndGames

BenchAndGames Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI RTX 4070 Ti
    The problem is a MOHW, not drivers !!!!!

8. ..VeNoM..

..VeNoM.. Guest

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 690
    On what grounds?

9. m4gg0t

m4gg0t Member Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Laptop
    its the 310.33 drivers. same crash happens in BF3. just go back to the old WHQL.

10. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    Ive been playing both COD BO and MOHW without a problem with these, remember the newer drivers are harder to overclock. That may be the issue.

11. ßÍöHÅZÅRD§pëRM

ßÍöHÅZÅRD§pëRM Member Guru

GPU:
    EVGA-680 FTW+
    Same Crash in BF3 for me no other games or apps just BF3,went back to WHQL all issues are gone,Tried the 310 3 different clean installs all same crash results .Something is wrong with these,be it something minor someplace something is not right.