MSI Video Capture Cursor problem

Discussion in 'MSI AfterBurner Application Development Forum' started by burned_follower, Oct 9, 2013.

1. burned_follower

burned_follower Guest

GPU:
    XFX HD7950
    Hello there. I'm a member of an online gaming team for a game called the MNC. It's one of many online teams that play in the game: MechWarrior Online.

I'm in the process of teaching myself how to record ingame footage and making recruitment videos and other MWO ingame footage videos for my team(guild) and eventually discovered that I have a video capture program that came with my MSI afterburner program(that I downloaded for overclocking my GPU). I think it's called "MSI Afterburner On-Screen Display Server".

Anyway, after an hour of tweaking the settings, I tested the program and it recorded my game play just fine...except for just one issue:

When I was playing and recording my cursor wasn't showing while piloting my Mech....Because that's how the game is designed...but after I finished recording a match, I decided to watch the entire video I made for any issues. I noted that the VIDEO showed the cursor floating around the whole time.

How do I get rid of my cursor? It doesn't show when I'm piloting my mech but it is mysteriously there when I watch the video afterwards.

2. burned_follower

burned_follower Guest

GPU:
    XFX HD7950
    ok, nevermind I guess. I re-installed the program and the cursor issue went away. So I guess the problem is solved. I'm so glad I am finally able to replace FRAPS! WOOT

3. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

Cursor is always being recorded if you're capturing desktop.