ati_8.133.1.1_drivers

Discussion in 'RivaTuner Advanced Discussion forum' started by bende, Oct 7, 2005.

1. bende

bende Member

I looked everywhere but can not find any information about softmodding with the 8.133.1.1 fire GL drivers. I have tried the latest riva tuner patch script but didn't work.
    Is there a way to patch the 8.133.1.1 or the latest drivers since I think it will help me solve some artisan problems in maya.

thanks
    and sorry for taking your time.

2. bende

bende Member

I am waiting for a reply for this message for three days and I got no answer. I wonder why?
    I am really sorry if it is against the forum rules to ask questions about the new fireGL drivers but how can I know if no one say it (by answering this post) or there is no other topics about it in the forum.
    I heard that Unwinder no longer supports fireGL drivers bu I wanted to know if anybody else has found a way to do a softmod without the rivatuner patch script.
    Please answer if there is a way to do it or not in order me to stop looking for it.

3. AlecRyben

AlecRyben Guest

GPU:
    5x580 2x590 2x780Ti 1x970
    Get a genuine FireGL on Ebay... they are dirt cheap nowadays... ;)

4. bende

bende Member

Yes and I think I should insert my old radeon to one of my holes, right. And be happy with that :D

I am sorry but I am a student and can not afford that. :( That's why I am struggling to find a way.

5. AlecRyben

AlecRyben Guest

GPU:
    5x580 2x590 2x780Ti 1x970
    New drivers are and always be a problem to modders - you will have to accept that you will never be able to use the newest drivers since it will take some time for a patch to be made for them - and when the patch is made - guess what - a new driver is already out there... ;)

6. bende

bende Member

Yes I know that and you are right but modding is not an option but an obligation for me and I think for a lot of people like me. And I am not always looking for the newwest drivers. The drivers that are qualified by the application I am using is just enough for me. And new versions of applications are not released as frequently as the drivers. However I am not saying someone has to right a new patch for it. Of course no one rosponsible for that job. I am already (as a lot of people around the world) grateful to Unwinder for his efforts up to now.