Battlefield 3 Platoon

Discussion in 'Guru of 3D Clan' started by davetheshrew, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Zboe

Zboe Guest

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 970
    I clicked on the apply to join button on the plt. page.

My in BF3 name is GT_Jim. Zboe was already taken.

2. deltatux

deltatux Guest

GPU:
    GIGABYTE Radeon R9 280
    Moving from GameServers to where?

deltatux

3. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    I shouldnt say here I dun think because of advertising my site etc, Ive done none of that on the platoon or here and wont out of respect for hh, I know he hates that and it would make me a rival rather than friend to the site and members

EDIT! LOL thought you were asking for the webby! we are thinking of moving to multiplay mate, they are good :)

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011
  4. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    whoa! gameservers have refunded, big changes happening now, des is at work hammering away at this and so am I

temp 16 slot server is here, sorry but its a name change, we have to.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf.../Multiplay-RIGMODS-CLAN-SDM-24-7-EU-LOW-PING/

we will have 64 player slots in a couple of hours, we had to change because they were crap.

To any of the donators you automatically have vip for life of the server but only if you want to stay with us, if not a refund is in place and available no problems, no questions asked.

To anyone not donated feel free to stick with us or leave, up to you, there isnt and wont be any hard feeling

I explained on the previous page we have to go for a total name change to allow us to pay for the server without having to rely on donators by having a site, Im not gonna advertise it here. The guru platoon as it stands has gone but it only takes a few moments for another guru to step up to the plate and make a new one. If managment here want a free add on the server just ask we will set one inplace.

You guys are amazing and hope to keep playing with you for years and years, sadly though not for team g3d, I have too many other commitments now, see you on the battlefield.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2011

5. deltatux

deltatux Guest

GPU:
    GIGABYTE Radeon R9 280
    Nice to see a new server is up. Sadly the ping is 198ms for me o_O.

deltatux

6. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    new 64 player server is up, all who donated to us are vip for life and all is set up for a smooth ride, server on platoon page, cheers and have fun

7. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    "Sorry, that page doesn't exist" ??

8. WhiteLightning

WhiteLightning Don Illuminati Staff Member

GPU:
    Inno3d RTX4070
    maybe i got the wrong page. , whats the page of the platoon now guys ?

9. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
  10. Loophole35

Loophole35 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080ti SC
    Just wanted to apologize to BetA for the last kill I got on him in the server I think it was a spawn kill I'm sorry about that.

11. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    lol, no problem here...
    cant even remember taht hehe..

12. deltatux

deltatux Guest

GPU:
    GIGABYTE Radeon R9 280
  13. BetA

BetA Ancient Guru

GPU:
    G1-GTX980@1400Mhz
    i know..
    Thats because, when a server is empty for a longer time, like one hour maybe? then Battlelog decided to NOT LIST IT ANYMORE..

the server is there, and running..Anyway, They know about it and hopefully that gets fixed soon..so the server is there always, even when empty..

-BetA-

14. davetheshrew

davetheshrew Guest

GPU:
    some green some red
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  15. Jod

Jod Member Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 780Ti Gaming
    Aside from OCaddiction and overclock, I'd say this is one of the most friendly forums on the net w/ regard to good knowledge wo/ the ultra competitive bull**** that ruins so many others.

So w/ that in mind...how do I not because I like but am not sure what the if I have an nvidia or amd but only 1 6200 TC on Nvidia which was made probably by something overseas, but what if the card that from the AMD not english what? native germaust, huh? head cool...caaaaallllm....ooooossssssaaa...gonna be ok.

Sapphire fanless AMD Radeon 4350, clocked up on ram and artifacts, lol!
    EVGA Nvidia 6200 with TURBOCACHE!!

Both are running together fine, no driver issues...those are for idiots like me. :D

So what card would you say is best in the $300 range from either camp...I have no issues waiting for my unicorn (GTX 660 Ti made by Galaxy w/ the arctic cooler...across the pwm's this time folks please/thank you! and some large fans...copper cooler this time or I'm going to have to stick a thermalright tower on there like I saw online from some other crazier dude than i/me/them, what? huhwallfofstesjtljs;ljk!!!

I'm nots.lkj11!!

Cheersio!!

Battletag: Jodiuh
    Effort: minimal
    Skill: horrible
    Fun: off the charts
    Does voices: check
    Will work for free: possibly, are you a woman?
    Enjoys helping others w/ issues whether they be hardware or software: check
    Nice guy: not really, unless your a hot woman that can game and dance and mountain bike and likes books that come from God. :D

16. brendanvista

brendanvista Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti
    I've poked through this thread, and I'm left wondering if the Guru3d BF3 platoon is still. Has it turned into the modrigs platoon?