riva tuner + tray settings

Discussion in 'Rivatuner Statistics Server (RTSS) Forum' started by xFORC3, Jan 22, 2009.

1. xFORC3

xFORC3 New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce 8400M GS
    I want to see the Core clock / ROP domain, Core clock shader domain, and Memory clock on the tray /next to the clock/
    /using plugin NVThermaldiode.dll

when I select "in tray icon" the clocks are there but I can see only 2 numbers - pe: Memory clock are now 500Mhz - and I see only two numbers = Its show 50

its possible to format in tray icon text ?
    thx for advice
    Riva Tuner /2.21/

2. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

How do you expect to fit "500" string displayed with big bold font in fixed size 16x16 tray icon? There is always a compromise between font size / amount of digits you can display in tray icon and tray icon text readability. RT uses different tray icon font sizes for disfferent display modes, the smallest one (font5x7) is used for 1024x768 and below display modes only. If it doesn't hurt your eyes, you can force any of bitmap fonts stored into .\Graphics\Tray folder it to be displayed regardless of current display mode with TrayIcon registry entry (editable via PowerUser tab).

3. xFORC3

xFORC3 New Member

GPU:
    Nvidia GeForce 8400M GS
    can u give me a specific advice how can I set it.

Rivatuner - tab PowerUser -Rivatuner/User Interface - TrayFont set value to?

4. Unwinder

Unwinder Ancient Guru Staff Member

The value must be set to one of font names, e.g. "font5x7"