Steam sales not make enough money then? Steam price hikes

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by Stone Gargoyle, Jun 27, 2015.

1. morbias

morbias Don TazeMeBro

GPU:
    -
    Yep, and still never get around to playing any of them... why do I keep doing it :bang:

2. DocStrangelove

DocStrangelove Guest

GPU:
    MSI RTX2080 Super
    Used to have that problem too but Batman AK cured me. I went back to play some CODs and other stuff i had waiting for me - unplayed as of yet.

3. Aura89

Aura89 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    -
    No, its not overpriced, as you bought retail on sale vs digital not on sale. Was it a price you wanted lower? Sure, but MSRP/normal retail price doesnt change. You didnt buy the game at retail at full price, and thats the point i was making, thats how retail works, they clearance/sale items they need to get rid of. And you dont see that calculation specifically online especially on amazon as its all on the retailers side not consumers

4. Omagana

Omagana Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2070 Super
    Yes yes, I saw your point the first time. No need repeating I'm not dense.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2015

5. Adil0n

Adil0n Guest

GPU:
    POV GTX 470 1Gb
    IMO prices are like that because of two main things:

1st: those titles have their fame, everyone wants to own them, so publishers take advantage of that

2nd: sad but true... we're suffering from very few triple A releases, yes exactly Borderlands 2 it's from nearly a year ago... and? they still get content out for them, and people still plays it because imo they have nothing new to hold on to... except for crapman: buggish knight