Dude! It's my house... in 3D

Discussion in '3D Stereo and VR Gaming Section' started by IceCube, Jan 6, 2004.

1. IceCube

IceCube Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GeForce 4 Ti 4200 VIVO
    Well I was so bored today that I decided to try something new. That is to use my camcorder (which can take pictures at 1280x960) and make myself some stereo photos.

Since all the pictures where taken in my house at 10PM with no good light the quality is a bit shoddy (spelling?). Still I would like to know what you think about them and if you want to see more (not only of my house) or if you want you could post your own.

The images are in jps format and around 1.5 meg each because of the 1280 rez.

If you guys are interested I could post a small guide as to how I made them.

And so without further ado here they are:

Living Room

Kitchen Table

Sisters room

Bathroom (sister side) :p

My baby :D

2. Glidefan

Glidefan Don Booze Staff Member

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | 8600M GS
    http://leonardo.spidernet.net/Artus/29891/images/stereo.JPG

My contribution :p
    Actually you will need to use "interlaced" mode to view this pic. If you are using the E-D activator, and can't realy see in stereo, then try switching from "normal" to "reversed" interlaced mode. Also you need to see the image at its original size in order for it to work. (800*600)
    If you use the correct mode, you should be able to see that the hand and "3D" are comming out of the screen. The further you down away the bigger the effect.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2004
  3. IceCube

IceCube Master Guru

GPU:
    Dang it, This trully trully s**ks. I can't trun my glasses on no matter what when i'm not in a game. I tried all maner of activators, resolutions, color bits. You name it, it still won't turn on. If ANYONE knows ANYTHING about how to force the darn glasses on PLZ for the love of... tell me how to do it. Glidefan do you have that hand as 2 separate jpegs? I can then look at that with the viewer.

4. Glidefan

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | 8600M GS
    What glasses do you have? Send me your email in a PM if you like and i can send them back into two jpg images. (And then you can then post them pack as a jps format if you like.)

5. IceCube

IceCube Master Guru

GPU:
    Eh, i'm still trying to sort the problem. I got E-D wired glasses. Don't worry bout the 2 pics cause I wana sort out my prob and your interlaced pic will be my test case hehe.

Anyone else got 'ne thing interesting? I was fooling with macro shots but I got to stop being lazy and use my tripod cose they look average. I'll post some new ones maby later.

6. donk

donk Guest

what version stereo drivers and vc drivers are u using? last time i checked the current stereo drivers were 45.xx. anyone know if those drivers work with the 53.03's?

7. Glidefan

GPU:
    GTX 1070 | 8600M GS
    The 45.23 stereo will not work with the 53.03 (At least they don't with me)
    Its is supposed that nVIDIA are working on a stereo driver for the 5x.xx series. (now when they will actually get it done... :p)

8. donk

donk Guest

true true... also, do u have flashing problems with ur display? i'm not referring to a monitor running nekid in the streets, i'm referring to flashes on the screen everytime i play games in 3d. :D

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2004