How to Mod Watch Dogs entirely - Full Tutorial

Discussion in 'Game Tweaks and Modifications' started by AlphaZ, Jun 16, 2014.

1. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Hello, another Argentinian User from 3DG. All is exposed and everyone knows who you are as well. Where you belong, where you came from, and why you came from as well. People can check your posts here and see what you said about Kadzait24.

And people also knows in your 3DG forum you posted pictures of myself, my little baby pictures, facebook pages, private messages, insults, and a lot more.

People knows where you come from now. No need to keep posting here.

2. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Yes, civliandensity.lib file . You can tweak it by unpacking the library with Gibbed.Disrupt.ConvertBinaryObject , drag and drop the file there and you will get the files to tweak.

3. fragba1t

fragba1t Guest

GPU:
    GTX Strix 1060 6GB
    MODS!!!!!

Can we just delete everything watch dogs related and pretend the game never existed? :D

4. Pey

Pey Master Guru

GPU:
    ASUS GTX 980 STRIX @ SLI
    I am Pey. It´s true I had a rough time like 4 o 5 years ago, and I shared those feeelings as a friend, but I moved on and i´m ok now.

He used to be cool, but sadly, time has not been kind to him. 99% of our forum member at 3dgames Argentina honestly believe this guy should be locked in a mental institution, he´s been nothing but trouble in said forum, in this one, and who knows what other forums he´s been trolling and claiming Worse job to be his own, when it´s quite clear that he did very little -if anything at all. Anyone to contradicts him is an *******, a noob or an idiot.

I had no other choice than to ban him for the reason stated above, and more. I could ask you to ban for spilling persona data, but everyone here can clearly see that he´s a very toxic person, and what he´s been saying about me both here and at 3dgames forums? be should be ashamed of him self. It´s embarrasing and pitiful.

I warn you, he won´t stop until you ban him. He´s seriously damaged.

5. Plissken

Plissken Guest

GPU:
    Asus GTX 980 Strix
    Mate, no one's going to make a mockery of your name. Give it one month and nobody will remember any of this. If antything we'll be remembering some weird argument going on about some mod and that'll be it, at least for the rest of the world. So I wouldn't worry about it at all.

You made your point, but you'll overstate your welcome if you keep attacking the guy right and left. Just move on for your own health if not for anything else.

6. Haxe

Haxe Guest

GPU:
    Sorry. But i need way more specifics :(.
    Binhex and specifially which lines to change......

Sorry. i dont think its the best time to ask lol

7. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Excuse me? I helped you becoming better. And you did actually. But you dont say that.

I made the mod, not TheWorse, thats actually a fake from your forum that came here to do exactly what he did. With your follow ups.

And you talk about mental issues , again you came here to mess with my name. Read your post. There you have it.

And mental issues for me... see all you did here with your friends from 3DG, at YOUR FORUM you allowed people posting pictures of my little baby, insulting me , having fun with my name, posting facebook pages.

And you are the mod there. So who needs hospital.

You banned me because i bought a PS4 as well.

Im a good person in my place, everyone who knows me says that. In your forum there is no people. There is no good people at all. So thats why you banned me. Because you are who needs mental institution.

And keep trying to get people "banned" from forums. Who cares about a forum , thats not life. You crossed a line and thought you could play with a person name.

You thought wrong.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  8. Yecnot

Yecnot Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080Ti
    Hey Alpha, I'd like to take this mod in another direction. Instead of adding effects, could I remove ones that are already present, in addition to reducing the amount of npcs? This is for performance of course.

Its like Skyrim. What made that game a beauty is its configurability. You could bring it down to your own specifications and enjoy it much more. Unlike Metro games, which I really like but can't enjoy because of unnecessary effects forced upon me.

9. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Yes you can do that of course. Follow the tutorial posted here and you can remove stuff as well.

By reading the tutorial you know where to find every effects and parameters for the game.

You can add and remove, and of course you can leave it almost empty.

10. Chechar51

Chechar51 Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti
    as you know who i am, you should know i never posted anything about you since i dont even know your FB account, from wich i imagine should be the images you claim were posted publicly, also, i never hid my procedence, look over my post, it says argentina.
    Also i never, ever sent you any private message.

please avoid empty accusations

11. UNREAL_2004

UNREAL_2004 Master Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1080 & G12+H55

You or kaz ? :)

12. AlphaZ

AlphaZ Guest

GPU:
    TriSli 780ti
    Dont say? People can surf Guru and find your post. Full of insults. Thats where you belong. That people. Go back there.

13. Goldie

Goldie Guest

GPU:
    evga 760 4gb sli
    thanks OP, nice and very useful post.

14. Chechar51

Chechar51 Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 Ti
    you mean this?

i stated the truth about you, so users that do not know you can know what they are facing

15. Yecnot

Yecnot Guest

GPU:
    RTX 3080Ti
    Alpha, I went ahead and guessed that I was supposed to open a command prompt window in the disrupt folder. However when I enter those commands, this is what I get:

[​IMG]

16. Hilbert Hagedoorn

Hilbert Hagedoorn Don Vito Corleone Staff Member

GPU:
    AMD | NVIDIA
    kadzait24 aka AlphaZ

If you stop arguing and fighting, I'll leave your account open and this thread. But this is the last warning, next time the ban will included IP blocks.

So keep things respectful and stop the mud-fight ! If not, you will be on your way out and trust me, you will not get back in.

H.

17. LorelynF

LorelynF Guest

GPU:
    AMD Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X
    Very nice tutorial. :)

18. Joe Pae

Joe Pae Guest

GPU:
    R9 270x 2gb
    the funny stuff i notice its that the forum received a lot of new argentinian member since kadzait post his tweak huhuhu
    by the way this thread was needing to be created the first time you come in this forum kadzait , not the one with "ultra settings e3 bloom with effect special ect ..." like that in fact you will maybe be takied a bit more seriously (in fact styckx was looking apreciate it until he discovered that it was you :p )
    and what made people go in the topic of theworse or Mast3rkill is the fact that contrarly as what you post he show stuff with an direct visible effect like the castshadow of aiden in the car's light
    you was maybe knowing it or no , but the point is that if you was sharing stuff for free you cant pretend that they are yours after
    and even if you discovered somethings the best was to share it (like in this thread) and accept that people make they own modd or modified without screaming in an scandal

19. Stolen_X

Stolen_X Guest

Kadz if its u,check ur PM on YT pls...:)

20. bigmac313

bigmac313 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670/8gb RAM
    my game just goes to black when i start it