Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > General Chat > Frontpage news
Frontpage news Perhaps you have some news to report or want to check out the latest Guru3D headlines and comment ? Check it in here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Grand Theft Auto 5 out on PC early 2014
Old
  (#1)
Hilbert Hagedoorn
Don Vito Corleone
 
Hilbert Hagedoorn's Avatar
 
Videocard: AMD | NVIDIA
Processor: Core i7 4770K
Mainboard: Z77
Memory: 8GB
Soundcard: X-Fi - GigaWorks 7.1
PSU: 1200 Watt
Default Grand Theft Auto 5 out on PC early 2014 - 10-11-2013, 08:09 | posts: 20,759 | Location: Guru3D testlab

Rockstar will release a PC version of Grand Theft Auto 5 in 2014, Eurogamer understands. Multiple industry sources have indicated the open world game, currently available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 36...

Grand Theft Auto 5 out on PC early 2014
   
Reply With Quote
 
Old
  (#2)
Mugsy
Member Guru
 
Mugsy's Avatar
 
Videocard: EVGA GTX 770 SC 4GB
Processor: i5-4670K @ 4.6
Mainboard: Asus Maximus Hero
Memory: 8gb Corsair Vencegance LP
Soundcard: Realtek / Microlab
PSU: CORSAIR HX-650
Default 10-11-2013, 08:33 | posts: 74 | Location: Romania

That eurogamer article is more made up than obama's birth certificate.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
Crowbar
Master Guru
 
Crowbar's Avatar
 
Videocard: MSi GTX650 OC
Processor: i5 3470
Mainboard: MSi mATX board
Memory: KVR 8gb/1333mhz/ddr3
Soundcard:
PSU: 500w lowtech psu
Default 10-11-2013, 08:53 | posts: 233 | Location: Outskirts of Chernobyl NPP

Seems, that all news regarding the GTAV port to pc are nothing more, than speculation. We all know it's coming, it's just a matter of time.

R* wanna make sure the maximum amount of people buy it on current gen consoles, and I suppose they wanna get the game all sorted out for next gen and pc. Well, all in all, let's just wait and see. So far I'm actually more excited about Watch_Dogs, at least that has a sure release date on pc and it's not so far away.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
CronoGraal
Ancient Guru
 
CronoGraal's Avatar
 
Videocard: XFX Radeon HD6870 1GB
Processor: Intel Q9450 @ 3.4ghz
Mainboard: Gigabyte X48-DQ6
Memory: 2x2GB Corsair Dominator
Soundcard: Soundblaster Audigy SE
PSU: Corsair 750W TX
Default 10-11-2013, 09:17 | posts: 3,781 | Location: Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcatalin View Post
That eurogamer article is more made up than obama's birth certificate.
   
Reply With Quote
 
Old
  (#5)
WiCz
Master Guru
 
WiCz's Avatar
 
Videocard: R9 290 OC WF
Processor: i7 4770k @ 4.6Ghz
Mainboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero
Memory: 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro
Soundcard: D2X / UD110v2
PSU: XFX Pro 650W
Default 10-11-2013, 11:10 | posts: 162 | Location: UK

LOL!

They are where they are today because of the PC crowd, and now they treat us like second class citizens.

I won't be paying for their console port.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
kosh_neranek
Master Guru
 
kosh_neranek's Avatar
 
Videocard: SLI MSi GTX 660Ti PE@1190
Processor: Intel Core i7-3930K @ 4.8
Mainboard: ASUS P9X79 Deluxe
Memory: 16 GB 2133MHZ G.Skill
Soundcard: TRITTON 720+
PSU: Corsair HX850
Default 10-11-2013, 11:50 | posts: 205 | Location: Dublin

To me it seems that they got something in their pocket to hold up the PC version just to boost sales of "next gen" consoles. They really have forgotten their roots. Can't wait to download a GTA V torrent now! Unless it will be bundled with a Maxwell GPU they won't get any money from me ever again..
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
lmimmfn
Ancient Guru
 
lmimmfn's Avatar
 
Videocard: 780 Ti
Processor: i7 920@4.05Ghz/Noctua D12
Mainboard: Gigabyte X58 UD5
Memory: 9Gig XMS3 1600 C8
Soundcard: Asus Xonar DGX
PSU: OCZ 1250
Default 10-11-2013, 11:53 | posts: 9,585 | Location: Ireland

cant see myself rebuying this on PC once ive completed the PS3 version
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
(.)(.)
Ancient Guru
 
(.)(.)'s Avatar
 
Videocard: 580sli (water)
Processor: 2600k @ 4.7
Mainboard: Asus M4E
Memory: Corsair Vengence
Soundcard: onboard
PSU: Enermax Rev 1250w
Default 10-11-2013, 11:59 | posts: 4,668 | Location: Logd n jst 2 change avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosh_neranek View Post
To me it seems that they got something in their pocket to hold up the PC version just to boost sales of "next gen" consoles. They really have forgotten their roots. Can't wait to download a GTA V torrent now! Unless it will be bundled with a Maxwell GPU they won't get any money from me ever again..
Seems you've forgotten your "roots'" if your prepared to Not support your preferred platform just because you have to wait for a port of a great game (going by what other gurus have posted).

Since when was a delayed pc port of a game a new thing, pc game delays have happened long before GTA V.

Going to torrent a game just because of assumptions of maximizing sales and your own lack of patience.

Dont be a dick.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
Alex13
Master Guru
 
Alex13's Avatar
 
Videocard: 5850
Processor: i7 4820k
Mainboard: x79
Memory: 16GB
Soundcard: Z-5500
PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W
Default 10-11-2013, 13:01 | posts: 780

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) View Post
Seems you've forgotten your "roots'" if your prepared to Not support your preferred platform just because you have to wait for a port of a great game (going by what other gurus have posted).

Since when was a delayed pc port of a game a new thing, pc game delays have happened long before GTA V.

Going to torrent a game just because of assumptions of maximizing sales and your own lack of patience.

Dont be a dick.
pirating bit aside, hes spot on. No ones fault most gamers are naive and stupid enough good for the corporate greed-heads to realize and take measures to capitalize on that. In other news, you should all wait until I release a better photoshoped GTA pc box without the fatal mistake that russian made adding GFWL on it, mines gonna look legit~ #realnews
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
kosh_neranek
Master Guru
 
kosh_neranek's Avatar
 
Videocard: SLI MSi GTX 660Ti PE@1190
Processor: Intel Core i7-3930K @ 4.8
Mainboard: ASUS P9X79 Deluxe
Memory: 16 GB 2133MHZ G.Skill
Soundcard: TRITTON 720+
PSU: Corsair HX850
Default 10-11-2013, 13:53 | posts: 205 | Location: Dublin

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) View Post
Seems you've forgotten your "roots'" if your prepared to Not support your preferred platform just because you have to wait for a port of a great game (going by what other gurus have posted).

Since when was a delayed pc port of a game a new thing, pc game delays have happened long before GTA V.

Going to torrent a game just because of assumptions of maximizing sales and your own lack of patience.

Dont be a dick.
If they will release PC version at the same time as "next gen"consoles version I will buy the game.If not, then I will not care about them anymore because it will be obvious that they only care about their pockets and they do not give a c*ap about PC guys anymore. Then I really hope that the next record GTA V will break will be that of the most pirated game on PC ever. I understand your point very well, but this is my opinion. And it's only like that because I have been nothing but let down by Rockstar and their poor ports as of late. I own all GTA's and we all know what problems last versions had on PC. Plus I pre-bought Max Payne and couldn't even start it up because of their fault.For months!!! Actually I played it through thanks to torrents as that version I could run and play, but the original wouldn't start thanks to their Social club c*ap. And by the time they fixed I already finished it.Now it's just sitting on my steam with about 10minutes of play time..
   
Reply With Quote
 
Old
  (#11)
Ade 1
Master Guru
 
Ade 1's Avatar
 
Videocard: Gigabyte GTX 690
Processor: Intel i7 920 @ 3.8ghz
Mainboard: Gigabyte X58A-OC
Memory: 12gb OCZ DDR3
Soundcard: X-Fi Soundblaster Z
PSU: Corsair AX1200
Default 10-11-2013, 14:17 | posts: 601 | Location: Safe House

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmimmfn View Post
cant see myself rebuying this on PC once ive completed the PS3 version
Agree with this. Replaying it loses all the impact and surprises that happen along the way. I tried to replay GTA IV once and just got bored with it after a few hours.

Last edited by Ade 1; 10-11-2013 at 14:21.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
(.)(.)
Ancient Guru
 
(.)(.)'s Avatar
 
Videocard: 580sli (water)
Processor: 2600k @ 4.7
Mainboard: Asus M4E
Memory: Corsair Vengence
Soundcard: onboard
PSU: Enermax Rev 1250w
Default 10-11-2013, 14:27 | posts: 4,668 | Location: Logd n jst 2 change avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosh_neranek View Post
If they will release PC version at the same time as "next gen"consoles version I will buy the game.If not, then I will not care about them anymore because it will be obvious that they only care about their pockets and they do not give a c*ap about PC guys anymore. Then I really hope that the next record GTA V will break will be that of the most pirated game on PC ever. I understand your point very well, but this is my opinion. And it's only like that because I have been nothing but let down by Rockstar and their poor ports as of late. I own all GTA's and we all know what problems last versions had on PC. Plus I pre-bought Max Payne and couldn't even start it up because of their fault.For months!!! Actually I played it through thanks to torrents as that version I could run and play, but the original wouldn't start thanks to their Social club c*ap. And by the time they fixed I already finished it.Now it's just sitting on my steam with about 10minutes of play time..

As pc gamers we are and pretty much since the days of the psone/N64 have been the minority. The money is in consoles, its called business etc etc and if you choose to back the underdog (the pc, for clarity) then you need to except that good things take time.

Just because you chose to spend more money on gfx card than what console costs, doesnt automatically make you entitled to any special treatment. Grow up and support the devs.

Also, if i remember correctly, the whole point of pc gaming is:
Mods
Higher resolutions
higher framerates
K/b n M (for most games).
cheaper games


If the above is not why you pc game, then your on the wrong platform son.

Look at it this way, if you really feel that a certain game isnt worth your time just because you dont get to play it at launch on your preferred platform, then either the game never really interested you in the first place or its just a crap game altogether.

Also, the only good thing imo about GTA4, is driving around and causing mayhem, the story and characters are utter rubbish.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
Crowbar
Master Guru
 
Crowbar's Avatar
 
Videocard: MSi GTX650 OC
Processor: i5 3470
Mainboard: MSi mATX board
Memory: KVR 8gb/1333mhz/ddr3
Soundcard:
PSU: 500w lowtech psu
Default 10-11-2013, 15:04 | posts: 233 | Location: Outskirts of Chernobyl NPP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex13 View Post
In other news, you should all wait until I release a better photoshoped GTA pc box without the fatal mistake that russian made adding GFWL on it, mines gonna look legit~ #realnews
OMG! I'm so excited, I can't wait!!!
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
kosh_neranek
Master Guru
 
kosh_neranek's Avatar
 
Videocard: SLI MSi GTX 660Ti PE@1190
Processor: Intel Core i7-3930K @ 4.8
Mainboard: ASUS P9X79 Deluxe
Memory: 16 GB 2133MHZ G.Skill
Soundcard: TRITTON 720+
PSU: Corsair HX850
Default 10-11-2013, 15:57 | posts: 205 | Location: Dublin

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) View Post
As pc gamers we are and pretty much since the days of the psone/N64 have been the minority. The money is in consoles, its called business etc etc and if you choose to back the underdog (the pc, for clarity) then you need to except that good things take time.

Just because you chose to spend more money on gfx card than what console costs, doesnt automatically make you entitled to any special treatment. Grow up and support the devs.

Also, if i remember correctly, the whole point of pc gaming is:
Mods
Higher resolutions
higher framerates
K/b n M (for most games).
cheaper games


If the above is not why you pc game, then your on the wrong platform son.

Look at it this way, if you really feel that a certain game isnt worth your time just because you dont get to play it at launch on your preferred platform, then either the game never really interested you in the first place or its just a crap game altogether.

Also, the only good thing imo about GTA4, is driving around and causing mayhem, the story and characters are utter rubbish.
Am not asking for special treatment.Am asking for equal treatment since the "next gen" consoles are just a disguised PCs. If they are waiting to make the game better, then OK.I might consider changing my mind once it happens.
But adding 4K textures can come later as a voluntary update since I don't see
a point of having 4K textures for everybody since it's gonna take years until people are gonna actually own 4K monitors.And other than that I don't see much of a difference in porting a game from next gen console to PC.

I've been on this platform for 19 years now. Trust me I am on the correct platform.If half of the gamers had a library of original games as I do, there would not be these problems.And am not trying to damage my own platform. I am talking about boycotting a developer that has let me down in recent years.(and am not even thinking about their "customer (don't) care"problems I had with them..)

And I don't have a problem with them not releasing it to PC on the day they released it on old consoles. I understand that. I will have a problem if they don't release it on the day with the next consoles. Please read my comments before you start talking back. As the only reason to be confronting me -a person who plays for the same team as you is, that either you work for Rockstar or MPAA. Why else would you we be having this conversation.

In the mean time I hope Rockstar will come back and surprise me positively and I will happily throw my money on them. Only time will tell
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
Elder III
Maha Guru
 
Elder III's Avatar
 
Videocard: MSI R9 290 4GB 5760x1080
Processor: Intel i7 3770K @ 4.2 Ghz
Mainboard: MSI Z77A-GD45
Memory: 12 GB DDR3
Soundcard: Realtek
PSU: Corsair CX-600
Default 10-11-2013, 16:32 | posts: 2,377 | Location: Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) View Post
Also, the only good thing imo about GTA4, is driving around and causing mayhem, the story and characters are utter rubbish.
I agree; as such I haven't bothered with any GTA game since Vice City and could care less about this one.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#16)
Darkest
Ancient Guru
 
Darkest's Avatar
 
Videocard: HD7950
Processor: i5 3570k
Mainboard: Gigabyte Z77 D3H
Memory: G-Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1600
Soundcard: Aune T1 + HD650/DT990 Pro
PSU: OCZ ZS 550w
Default 10-11-2013, 16:52 | posts: 7,407

I might get it in a sale at some point, but I've seen nothing that has genuinely impressed me. I'm of a mind that GTA was surpassed some time ago in regards to its genre.

Last edited by Darkest; 10-11-2013 at 17:52.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#17)
(.)(.)
Ancient Guru
 
(.)(.)'s Avatar
 
Videocard: 580sli (water)
Processor: 2600k @ 4.7
Mainboard: Asus M4E
Memory: Corsair Vengence
Soundcard: onboard
PSU: Enermax Rev 1250w
Default 10-11-2013, 17:00 | posts: 4,668 | Location: Logd n jst 2 change avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosh_neranek View Post
*Snip* Why else would you we be having this conversation.

*snip*
Well according to Wikipedia, there seems to be this thing called - limited man power! - Which is, im guessing, is why there are staggered releases for a game as giant as GTA V and the fact that R* are having to cater to 5 (PS3,360,PC,PS4,Xbone) platforms for one game and thats a lot of hardware to cater for and if anything could be a bit of an insight that maybe the change in architecture is not that similar to the pc to allow same day launches for our platform as the ps4/xbone.

As for 4k textures, dont ever say 'why bother' when there are modders out there making 4K textures for games like Skyrim etc and the download numbers of said texture mods are constantly growing, probably hourly.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#18)
Koniakki
Maha Guru
 
Koniakki's Avatar
 
Videocard: Palit 780Ti JS@1280/7500
Processor: Intel 3770k@4.6G's
Mainboard: Asrock Z77 OC Formula
Memory: Kingston P-X 16GB@2400Mhz
Soundcard: Asrock SPDIF-OUT
PSU: XFX BLACK PRO 750W GOLD
Default 10-11-2013, 17:34 | posts: 1,383 | Location: Inside My Thoughts..

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) View Post
...Also, the only good thing imo about GTA4, is driving around and causing mayhem, the story and characters are utter rubbish.
For some reason this sentence reminded of GTA 2! Boy we have come a long way since then...

oLD Skool mayhem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwkYK85sGZ8

And some cop fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwGvRwrnDr8


Edit: How the hell do we embed video here? Or is it disabled on the forums?

Last edited by Koniakki; 10-11-2013 at 22:13.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#19)
kosh_neranek
Master Guru
 
kosh_neranek's Avatar
 
Videocard: SLI MSi GTX 660Ti PE@1190
Processor: Intel Core i7-3930K @ 4.8
Mainboard: ASUS P9X79 Deluxe
Memory: 16 GB 2133MHZ G.Skill
Soundcard: TRITTON 720+
PSU: Corsair HX850
Default 10-11-2013, 19:33 | posts: 205 | Location: Dublin

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) View Post
Well according to Wikipedia, there seems to be this thing called - limited man power! - Which is, im guessing, is why there are staggered releases for a game as giant as GTA V and the fact that R* are having to cater to 5 (PS3,360,PC,PS4,Xbone) platforms for one game and thats a lot of hardware to cater for and if anything could be a bit of an insight that maybe the change in architecture is not that similar to the pc to allow same day launches for our platform as the ps4/xbone.

As for 4k textures, dont ever say 'why bother' when there are modders out there making 4K textures for games like Skyrim etc and the download numbers of said texture mods are constantly growing, probably hourly.
Sorry bud but I have to laugh.Seems you have a bad day and you want to argue or you just simply hate people who mention torrents...

Limited man power? they spent over 250 million on development. Now if they really need more people am sure they could find a few millions more or spend a few millions less on ads. The way I see it is that the difference between PS4 and Xbone is similar to difference between the PC and any of those consoles.
At least it's much easier to port between them three than it is between Xbox360 and PS3 which have nothing in common..

And 4K textures? I wrote why bother releasing them on the release day and not why bother releasing them altogether. Just what percentage of users have access to 4K? So why force everybody to use extra 50GB of disk space?

Anyway. Had enough for today You haven't changed my view with your comments. Either Rockstar finally do something proper for us PC GAMERS or they can forget to get any money from my wallet.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#20)
theimported1
Master Guru
 
theimported1's Avatar
 
Videocard: GTX 780 Classified HC SLI
Processor: 4770K h20
Mainboard: MSI Z87 MPower Max
Memory: Gskill Trident X 16GB
Soundcard: XONAR XENSE+PC350
PSU: EVGA SuperNova 1300 G2
Default 10-12-2013, 04:23 | posts: 483 | Location: NE USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosh_neranek View Post
snip

There is a big difference between boycotting and pirating...

If the game is not released at the date you would like and you pirate it, that is just bringing this platform down/going backwards.

You can't argue with that, it is a fact. Any pirating hurts this community/platform.

I agree if it is not released with next gen that will be unfortunate, but it is no reason to pirate the game upon release.
That just potentially hurts future pc releases and the cycle continues.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#21)
Loobyluggs
Maha Guru
 
Loobyluggs's Avatar
 
Videocard: EVGA 670 FTW
Processor: Intel 3770k
Mainboard: Asus P8z77-v pro
Memory: DDR3 16GB Corsair
Soundcard: Creative Labs Recon 3D
PSU: Corsair
Default 10-12-2013, 11:30 | posts: 1,168 | Location: UK

Said it before in other threads on this:

Rockstar games did not do the PC port for GTA IV and are not doing the port this time either.

My guess is they are working on RDR for next gen, and probably have game engine tools for multi platform (xb1, ps4, PC) development and deployment.

One of the issues with Rockstar games is their usage of multiple tech when developing a game versus someone like DICE who have one unified game engine.

DICE can push a button and get a complied copy of BF4 for ps3/4, xb360/1, PC and this can also be navigated via a web browser/app via mobile/cell/tablet etc.

Rockstar just don't have this capability with their tools and, as impressive as I find GTA V, I fully realise that the development of the game probably resulted in serious amounts of coding migraines due to lack of tools.

It looks like the 360 and ps3 versions were both written (at code level) from the ground up - independently.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#22)
Kezen
Maha Guru
 
Kezen's Avatar
 
Videocard: MSI GTX 770 Gaming OC
Processor: I7 4770K/Noctua NHU12S
Mainboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H
Memory: 8GB Corsair Vengeance LP
Soundcard: On board
PSU: Corsair AX760
Default 10-13-2013, 15:35 | posts: 1,023 | Location: France

Early 2014 would be great but I don't think we will see it that close to the consoles' launch.

May-June 2014 seems far more likely to me.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#23)
TeX_UK
Maha Guru
 
Videocard: EVGA TITAN / 24"
Processor: I7 4770K @ 4.5GHz / H100i
Mainboard: Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Memory: 16GB Dominator Platinum
Soundcard: Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus
PSU: Corsair HX750W GOLD
Default 10-13-2013, 18:53 | posts: 1,598 | Location: Geordie Land

All the good things come to those who wait & I can't wait for the pc version :-P .
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#24)
Iggyblack
Ancient Guru
 
Iggyblack's Avatar
 
Videocard: GTX 470 780/1560/1760
Processor: Intel i5-2310 2.9GHz
Mainboard: ASUS P8H61-M LE/BR
Memory: Kingstons 4GB DDR3 1333
Soundcard: Creative X-Fi Titanium
PSU: Antec Neo 650W
Default 10-14-2013, 00:14 | posts: 4,491 | Location: Recife, Brazil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosh_neranek View Post
To me it seems that they got something in their pocket to hold up the PC version just to boost sales of "next gen" consoles. They really have forgotten their roots. Can't wait to download a GTA V torrent now! Unless it will be bundled with a Maxwell GPU they won't get any money from me ever again..
It seems like you have forgotten your roots, or well memory. because if you knew anything about the GTA series, you would know that the pc version has ALWAYS been delayed after the console release.

This has been happening since GTA 3, which means it's been 12 years. can you fathom how long 12 years are? if so you wouldn't be spewling **** about rockstar and saying they don't care about the pc market.

They could have completely scrapped GTA IV or made it completely un moddable after the whole hot coffee incident with GTA:SA.
But what did they do? they still released it on pc on time like the previous titles and with full mod support. maybe not so much for ENB, but that's mostly because they reworked the shadows and such in the game with later patches.

So if anything, it's people like you who don't care about the pc market and rather act like a whiny kid because you didn't get to play this on release day. deal with it, it's been happening
For 12 years, you had enough time to get used to it. and plenty of other games comes out 3 or so months after consoles like Assassins Creed. the only difference is Rockstar
Is paid to not make an announcement until shortly before release, where's the harm in that? we all know the game is coming.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#25)
Neo Cyrus
Ancient Guru
 
Neo Cyrus's Avatar
 
Videocard: XFX HD 6970 @ 1015/6400
Processor: Xeon W3530 @ 4GHz
Mainboard: GA-X58A-UD3R Rev. 2.0
Memory: 6GB DDR3-2000 9-9-9-24-1T
Soundcard: SB ZxR + DT 990 Pro-250
PSU: Antec High Current 900W
Default 10-14-2013, 01:15 | posts: 7,498 | Location: GTA, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiCz View Post
LOL!

They are where they are today because of the PC crowd, and now they treat us like second class citizens.

I won't be paying for their console port.
^
I'm not buying it either. Just because traditionally it has been released for consoles first doesn't make it right. No doubt the PC version is what they have 90% completed first before they even have most of the resources they need to begin slopping together the console version. They do this try to get more sales thinking piracy is lower on consoles, despite all things pointing to the opposite, and because the console versions typically cost more.

Last edited by Neo Cyrus; 10-14-2013 at 01:18.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright (c) 1995-2014, All Rights Reserved. The Guru of 3D, the Hardware Guru, and 3D Guru are trademarks owned by Hilbert Hagedoorn.