Nvidia GeForce 326.41 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 30, 2013.

1. b0uncyfr0

b0uncyfr0 Master Guru

GPU:
    Gaming XXX 1070
    Hmm i cant seem to install it. I try to install just the Display Driver and the PhysX driver and i get a Nvidia Installer Failed.

Dont tell me i have to do a clean install!!

EDIT: Ok so i had to uninstall the previous driver before it would install. Ive had to do this before but it was a while back. Running as Admin didint change anything so i had no choice really.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  2. Darren Hodgson

Darren Hodgson Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVIDIA RTX 4080 FE
    @ b0uncyfr0 - I didn't do a clean install but I always install the drivers using the Run as Admin option. You could try that if you haven't already?

3. hnizdo

hnizdo Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX970 GAMING 3.5G ;)
    The same here. I needed to do Express-Complete install. (I wanted to exclude geforce experience.)

4. Punisher!|ITA

Punisher!|ITA Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 8800GTX
    I have severe crash problems since 326.19 and with 326.41 too.

Suddenly one of my two GTX580 (sometimes one, sometimes the other) goes like hell to 100% usage (when usually at 70-80%) and crashes (soft-hard crash with NVIDIA Driver stopped working if I go and see windows logs).

Very bad thing :-(.

5. Shadowdane

Shadowdane Maha Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia RTX 4080 FE
    Great drivers for me... I had to lower my overclock slightly too but I didn't notice any performance difference.

Seems 1 card has an issue with the higher overclock... so settled on 1189Mhz as my max boost clock. The other card has no issues with clocking all the way up to 1284Mhz. Trying to decide if I want to RMA one card as it's such a poor overclocker. hmmm

6. leaker

leaker Guest

GPU:
    lulz
    I take it firefox/system lockup is still not fixed?

7. yosef019

yosef019 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 ti
    Because that 30 fps bug I stop play this game
    Try cap fps and turn off vsyng see if there no tearing

8. silis

silis Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1080 X 8G
    Just checking up everything has been fine. Ima just a little bit depressed about hearing pc's are going to die and tablets are taking over that sounds so ridicilous, hopefully it aint going to happen. If i have to move cars im bankrupt

9. Dragondale13

Dragondale13 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    GTX 1070 AMP! • H75
    You can but there's no guarantee the replacement is gonna k-boost any better.Still it's your choice, if you can do it then why not!

10. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    Yeah, it's the same for me too with no vsync. FPS from 80-90 down to 40~ when you look at the guns up close. There's quite a few points in the main story mode I've noticed like that, so I think it's just an engine bug.

11. Bhudda

Bhudda Master Guru

GPU:
    Nvidia FE 3070
    Because of this my next card will be amd. I know some may think it's being short sighted, but it took over a year for nvidia to pull their fingers out their backsides and fix this despite all the feedback they got regarding this issue. :bang:

12. SaiBork

SaiBork Master Guru

GPU:
    3080 Ti / 4090
    Did a clean install last night, haven't been able to play any games yet, but Windows 8 triple screen task bar centering still isn't working properly.
    I have my screens set up as below:
    1 2 3

Being 2 in the center, with the new option, that is where the taskbar is.
    When I maximise any windows, this is not working properly.
    Screen 1: not going over full screen, it acts like there is a task bar.
    Screen 2: it does go full screen and therefore the bottom goes behind the taskbar
    Screen 3: it does go full screen and therefore works properly.

Tonight I hope to find some time and swap the screens (1+2) around and set it up as 2 1 3.
    So screen 1 becomes the main screen and in this case center screen. This to see if the task bar issue gets resolved.
    Also as some games like to start full screen on the main screen instead of the center screen.

13. beppe_7

beppe_7 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980
    anyone getting a script error with these upon install? even older drivers

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2013
  14. Iruwen

Iruwen Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW
    That setting only affects some DX9 games afaik.

15. RedruM-X

RedruM-X Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
    Don't worry, that ain't going to happen anytime soon... or do you see tablets getting the performance of an i7 + GTX 6xx/7xx ....

The day they make that, then yeah... but what has the tablet (or whatever it's poshy name will be) then become, riiight, a PC!

Just like consoles, they will become PC's too in the long run, they almost already are.

You can't get around the basic PC, not now, and not in the future.

OT.: going to try these drivers, I'm doubtful that the lock up problem has bern fixed though, but hell, been waiting long now, so going to give them a go, will report back later.

16. Mraz

Mraz Master Guru

GPU:
    /
    This! If anyone has a problem with washed out colors on RGB color settings in NVCP, you just need to go to NVCP set resolution to any other, then set back to native one and apply, and the washed colors go away!

17. Johnny5srv

Johnny5srv Guest

GPU:
    nvidia SLI gtx670 2GB
    Yes I get the script error while installing too. No biggie.

Very solid so far in Tomb Raider, Metro LL and BF3. Might be the best set in a long while.

I had to update my realtek audio drivers after installing these though because it corrupted the sound. Might have been something to do with nvidia HD audio nonsense.

18. RedruM-X

RedruM-X Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
    Alright, tested them, went browsing, played a youtube video, worked, went to another simple site and browsed through the menu there, bam. Hardlock and auto reboot.

Same issue still exists since first 320.xx beta.

Back to 314.22 for me, never have the problem with them.

Sad :'(

19. moab600

moab600 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    PNY 4090 XLR8 24GB
    This is the ONLY driver that i can't like and use, BL2 crashes, MK have weird stutters even Tekken 6 on PPSSPP have hitchups, back to 326.29 best driver so far.

20. GoldenTiger

GoldenTiger Master Guru

Quoted for truth.... I've tried AMD many generations and always been disappointed. Nvidia's stuff costs more but it actually works the bulk of the time, compared to AMD. More features, usually more performance, and usually a little higher price, but well worth it for actually gaming rather than running 3dmark 20 times a day to get one last extra point.