Nvidia GeForce 326.41 Beta - Download & Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by WhiteLightning, Jul 30, 2013.

1. SSJBillClinton

SSJBillClinton Master Guru

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    [​IMG]
    It's fine for me up until the dreaded Physx 9.13.0604 lag kicks in. Need to downgrade to 9.13.0325 to fix it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  2. naedtrax

naedtrax Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Titan X
    Thanks man.

Yeah, i had an inkling it was phys-x related until i ended up turning it off. Any improvement over 320.49 or higher?

I'll be home in 30minutes or so(work night shift here in Australia) so i can test games for people as well.

3. Paulo Narciso

Paulo Narciso Guest

GPU:
    ASUS Strix GTX 1080 Ti
    Nvidia keeps insisting in the flawed sli profile for Farcry 3 which causes a lot of slowdowns. Using the 0x080942F5 in DX11 gives smooth gameplay.

4. naedtrax

naedtrax Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Titan X
    Great, i wonder when they will remedy it.

Do you notice any improvement over previous drivers FPS wise? or is it roughly the same.

I'll be home in 30minutes or so, so i'll whack the drivers on and test games for people as well :)

5. deluxe

deluxe Guest

GPU:
    Gigabyte 980Ti G1
    Waiting for the driver that works with Korean 1440p screens.

6. SSJBillClinton

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
    [​IMG]
    From 2 months ago, I'd say it's pretty much the same. There's a +4FPS increase on min FPS with the latest benchmark I did, but I think the engine is so wacky it's impossible to tell if there's any gains/losses unless they're huge.

7. naedtrax

naedtrax Guest

GPU:
    EVGA Titan X
    Only thing i hate about the nvidia drivers currently is that i can't hold a decent overclock in games, hopefully these drivers let me go abit higher, seems to be better with a custom bios but still it's pretty bad

Last edited: Jul 30, 2013
  8. miffywiffy

miffywiffy Master Guru

GPU:
    750ti
    Man their drivers are the new ATI drivers... all terrible.

9. Xploder

Xploder Member

GPU:
    ASUS Strix GTX1080 A8G
    Same question as last time: Are the 560Ti freezes fixed?

10. Zarich

Zarich Member Guru

GPU:
    Galaxy GC 670
    At this point I am tempted to bite the bullet and lose money by selling my 670. I think AMD is the way to go now. Not only do they have the console contract, but they also seem to be the go to vendor for good drivers. In addition their cards hold well against NVs. It use to be drivers were the reason to go NV, but that reasoning appears to be gone now.

11. jwb1

jwb1 Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 2080 Ti
  12. phatbx133

phatbx133 Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1050ti 4GB
    Have you tried install beta 326.29 ? Im running 326.29 that works for my GTX 560.

Will install 326.41 later.

13. Mraz

Mraz Master Guru

GPU:
    /
    Tested these drivers for around 6 or so hours,

Sniper Elite V2 works like a charm, not a single crash, played it well over 2 hours today.
    Battlefield 3 is fixed and feels good with these...
    Borderlands 2 is a bit smoother for me, and I am able to maintain min FPS higher with these, resulting in better gameplay.

No other problems so far, GPU OC holds pretty well, temperatures are normal, no lockups or black screens as previous.

This one's a keeper for me.

14. SSJBillClinton

GPU:
    RTX4090 MSI GX Trio
  15. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Here are some of the major fixes reported by end users that are included in this driver:

1325830 - [Remember Me]Application crashes on default launch
    1330498 - Deadlight crashes when loading a game from the game menu
    1329905 - Crashing in Borderlands 2 when you approach a catch a ride station with upgrade to R326.19 driver
    1329680 - Metro Last Light Faction DLC exhibits low performance
    1316287 - Half-Life 2 framerate drops to single digits when Ambient Occlusion is enabled in SLI mode
    1323953 - Resident Evil 5 (DX10) Crashes after some time.
    1328621 - Black edges in Battlefield 3 and MSAA 4x is enabled
    1265807 - Brightness control stops working after the notebook is docked.
    1299035 - [Nero Blu-ray player]Blu-ray playback is slow, with mixed colors, and the player crashes occasionally.
    1307001 - [STALKER Clear Sky]: The game does not load during launch and presents a black screen.
    1320505 - [Surround][Hitman Absolution, Diablo III, Bioshock Infinite]: With Surround enabled, the mouse cursor is restricted to one of the displays after launching the game.
    1326743 - [Surround][Tomb Raider][WOW: Mists of Pandaria]: With Surround enabled, the game minimizes to the desktop after clicking any in-game menu option.
    1248846 - [SLI][GeForce GTX TITAN]]FI 2012]: Game performance drops with SLI enabled.
    1276491 - The GeForce Experience fails to install.
    1309666 - With multiple users signed in, graphics and controls may corrupt upon resume from standby.
    1324010 - GeForce Experience crashes (does not launch) when opened on the internal panel.
    1318686 - With Surround, SLI performance is similar to single-GPU performance.
    1313807 - Memory leak on Optimus platform may result in TDR/BSOD after multiple suspend/resume

Some outstanding bugs still open in next BETA driver (but will be in WHQL driver):
    No display on some monitors with Korean panels - Fixed but not in this driver. Will be in WHQL driver early August
    GPU TDRs after 36 hours of idle - Investigating however we believe we may understand the cause
    Faceworks demo shows DIgital Ira character with yellow beard - Fixed in WHQL driver

16. EarlZ

EarlZ Guest

Has anyone tried this with Marvel Heroes?

17. Vxheous

Vxheous Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 X
    This is quite widespread, but typically affects GTX 770 owners. I haven't heard of a Titan owner running into this.

18. Some Dillweed

Some Dillweed Member

GPU:
    RTX 3080 Ti
    Actually, there have been at least a couple of Titan owners just here on Guru3D that have reported stability issues with newer drivers, too. How many more there are, I don't know.

19. fernake

fernake Master Guru

GPU:
    Asus strix GTX 1080 OC
    Hello everyone I tested some games with my sistem.Battlefield 3 has a shuttering that makes it unplayable on all maps, DIRT 2 shuttering on menus, while the Racing works perfectly, really strange, Metro Last Light my frames average has dropped from 65-50 fps, if I install 320.49 everything returns to normal.I wonder if someone else with 500 series have these problems, thanks in advance.

20. Webhiker

Webhiker Master Guru

GPU:
    ASRock Radeon RX 79
    Still no ShadowPlay

They have streaming to Nvidia SHIELD enabled by default but still no ShadowPlay !!

I want ShadowPlay !!