Nvidia Quadro/Tesla 320.00 WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by stasio, May 3, 2013.

1. stasio

stasio Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTS 450 SC
  2. FrenchKiss

FrenchKiss Master Guru

GPU:
    PNY RTX 4090 XLR8
    Thx mate.

New in Release 320.00:

ODE Driver
    The R319 drivers are the fifth ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’, a release dedicated to relatively long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.

Workstation Features
    NVIDIA Control Panel
    Display Category - Set up Multiple Displays Page Lock Clone Region control - new control lets you specify a section of a "pan and scan clone" source display to be cloned and locked. Once locked, you cannot dynamically pan the area.
    Pan and Scan Clone were introduced in R300 drivers. It is similar to regular Clone mode except that the two displays are different resolutions. The display with the larger resolution is the source clone display. The display with the smaller resolution shows a cropped section of the cloned source display.
    NVIDIA Control Panel -> Workstation Category -> Set Up Mosaic Page --Control Display - You can now set up a control display that is separate from the Mosaic configuration
    Multiple Mosaic Groups
    Provides multiple Mosaic/Premium Mosaic topologies to be active on a single system. Configurable using the ConfigureMosaic tool.
    GPUDirect for Video - improved GPUDirect for Video performance on Premium Mosaic configurations.

New NVIEW version - 140.54
    Revised the UI to incorporate a navigation tree instead of tabs.
    New Bird's Eye View starting page
    New Grid Line Editor controls

NvWMI 2.12
    NvWMI is a WMI-based interface for configuring enterprise systems.
    Added support for Quadro Sync.
    Added support for GPU Power Management --Added method to query the serial number of a board

NvAPI
    Added APIs to configure sync delay (skew and start delay) in lines and pixels.

Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.

If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here.

Existing Support:

Support for CUDA 5.0
    Support for OpenGL 4.3
    Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.1 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600
    Support for DirectX11

3. Jakshi

Jakshi Member Guru

GPU:
    PoV GTX680@1300/3700
    Are these newer than 320 beta for normal cards? Maybe there are some fixes for people having problems with the beta.

4. Han2K

Han2K Master Guru

GPU:
    MSI GTX1080 GX
    It's the same as the beta driver.
    Geforce 320.00 - [r319_00-106]

5. LazyBum

LazyBum Member

GPU:
    Asus Strix 4090
    Seems studder free driver for BF3 so far. Performance somewhat same as 314.09.

EDIT: Few more rounds and studder starts. Works little longer than 320.00.
    Back to 314.09 which is the most fluent driver for BF3, just make sure it doesn't download profile updates.

Last edited: May 13, 2013
  6. rewt

rewt Guest

GPU:
    Yes
    Thanks stasio

Funny these made WHQL with all the various reports of unstableness within the other 320.00 topic :grin:

7. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Yeah i was thinking the same lol :D

8. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    laggy after 2hrs in Bf3 - End Game DLC, some weird drops (after death) to mind 30ish fps, not recommended.

9. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Ill take your word for it, I wont bother with these.

10. Rapyer

Rapyer Guest

GPU:
    1080ti
    are you for real *****? you take some random anecdotal evidence from the internet as a fact instead of trying something out for yourself ?
    what a joke

11. buddybd

buddybd Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 1070 FTW
    Maybe if you were around long enough then you'd know he's a pretty helpful + knowledgeable member.

12. lucidus

lucidus Ancient Guru

GPU:
    I tried to drink boiling water, I don't recommend it.

13. pimp_gimp

pimp_gimp Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 2080 Super SLI
    If you've tried the beta version of these you'll understand that they're pretty crap. Also, you keep up an attitude like that, you won't last long around here.

14. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    Actually you are right in what you are saying except for 2 things.

1.The beta 320.00 wasnt very good so the WHQL which will be the same as the beta apart for the WHQL certification.

2.Tj i trust when it comes to driver testing, He is quite knowledgeable on the subject, even though i normally do test myself

In this case because of the 2 reasons above i will choose to give these drivers a miss as it would be a waste of time installing them.

So if you want to install these go ahead and waste your time as i pretty much guarantee you wont be keeping them long.

15. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black

Although I saw one member saying this set fixed COD Blackops2 corruption..

They looked ok at first, but when i played BF3 for ~ 2hrs it started, 3rd map by EndGame DLC Nebandan Flats, every death it was worse and gpu started acting weird and fps all over the place - it would go as low as 25-30fps then back to around 50fps and after respawn fps started to jitter more and more..

Reverted to 314.22 and everything is ok again.

I think i'll wait for R325 driver branch and stay at 314.22 until then.

16. Mr_pepsi

Mr_pepsi Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1060 6GB SC
    Tired these myself, very unstable, was getting constant restarts of the drivers. NOT recommended.

17. Prophet

Prophet Master Guru

GPU:
    Msi 680
    I havent tried them but they are very unstable. Dont trust me!

18. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    @veteran: For whatever reason they don't seem to be the same though. I had some weird texture corruption (or graphical glitch, however you want to call it) with 319.92 and 320.00 beta.
    It's gone with 320.00 WHQL Quadro. I can't even see updated profiles or anything alike.

19. Veteran

Veteran Ancient Guru

GPU:
    2xTitan XM@1590Mhz-CH20
    So you think there pretty good?

20. Radical_53

Radical_53 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3
    That glitch was the only real issue I had with 320 beta so yes, they're fine for me so far.