Nvidia GeForce 320.00 Beta - Download and Discussion

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by Cyris, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Miguel12345

Miguel12345 Member

GPU:
    2x Gigabyte GTX 970 SLI
    I updated from 314.22 to 320.00 last night, and now ENB Series in Skyrim got some depth problems, distance blur is all wrong and sunrays goes through walls/scenery.

I'll try to go back to 314.22 to see if it's really a driver problem, but I did not update anything else since I played it the day before.

2. ViperXtreme

ViperXtreme Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 4070 Dual UV
    haha ok dont get all worked up, i just normally see other cards getting highlighted on some release but most of the series gets the improvement as well. Oh and its not the same chip, more like same architecture. gtx 660 and below are gk106 chips while gtx 660ti and above are gk104 chips

3. Smiley_ie

Smiley_ie Guest

GPU:
    3090 Alphacool
    I dont think you will see Drivers for Arma 3 until beta or release. I asked on last drivers and they said they sent over a profile. Still nothing on it ?

4. gringopig

gringopig Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 980Ti SC
    I have the game set at maximum default values with FXAA off and anti-aliasing at 16X

The only modification I have made to graphics settings is to set a FPS cap at 120 fps using Nvidia Inspector instead of the in-game limiter.

Not had this issue with the game with any other driver.

5. nick0323

nick0323 Maha Guru

GPU:
    Asus DUAL RTX2060S
    Increases are for all 4xx/5xx/6xx/Upcoming 7xx/Titan GPU's as stated in every driver release notes except when mentioned otherwise.

6. RedruM-X

RedruM-X Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G
    I had similar issue at first with this driver.
    I uninstalled previous one, cleaned everything, then installed this driver.
    Rebooted.
    I then went to import my previous profiles, and one second after the import, BSOD.
    ... ok... so I reboot, surf a bit, and get weird system hiccups... where I couldn't use my mouse while it was hanging... it had it everywhere, not only when surfing... I thought at first this was a TDR driver for me...
    But didn't want to give up... so uninstalled everything again, cleaned, reinstalled...and then it was performing fine. Didn't reimport my profiles again, just recreated them, it was not too much work for me.

Played BF3 some, and RO2... no further issues... hope it's fine now, didn't get to test all other games yet.

First time I had this issue with a driver, so I think somewhere something is fishy with the install itself or something, but after the reinstall I think it's good. Hope it stays that way but time will tell. Could've been a quirk of course.

On the level of performance...damn...my BF3 was never so smooth... really good performing driver, same for RO2... very nice.

Crossing fingers for the rest, but until now, I'm liking them!

Oh and...
    You're saying an Alpha, which is running better and looks better then Arma2... is garbage... ok... :chainsaw:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
  7. sephking

sephking Guest

GPU:
    2x EVGA 980ti Classified
    Really? The 20-30fps on my i7 860/2x gtx680's at medium/high settings says otherwise. Agree with the looks better though.

8. Arthur Hucksake

Arthur Hucksake Active Member

GPU:
    2 x MSI 570 Twin Frozr II
    The stuttery Dead Island thing is related to keyboard key presses.

Had same issue with first game.

Goto control panel > keyboard and you want to prevent keystroke repetition.
    Could be related to sticky keys.

I will have a look when I get home.

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=373112

9. Miguel12345

Miguel12345 Member

GPU:
    2x Gigabyte GTX 970 SLI
    Ok so I rolled back to the 314.22, and I can confirm that the 320.00 broke the ENB Series support in Skyrim.

So I'll keep the 314.22 until it's fixed in another driver update...

10. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    @ AndyB or ManuelG

With Marvel Heroes still in beta, does Nvidia plan to test this game when it comes out in June? With it being an MMO, I know there's only so much you guys can do.

Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask anyways..

11. stasio

stasio Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTS 450 SC
    You are not alone,as per my post earlier.
    I am back to 314.22.

12. dnottis

dnottis Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA SSC 970 GTX 4GB
    It has nothing to do with it being an alpha, Arma 2 never ran that great and I wasn't impressed with the graphics either. I don't see what the excitement with the Arma series is. They have always ran like crap and not really looked all that great. I've never been impressed with any Arma game.

13. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    I use 70fps cap and its high, usually 85-90% across all 4 cores, like with any driver so far..

IDK its weird, i'll will try to reinstall the driver if its any better, but i dont have high hopes.

Well the only thing broken with that quadro was SSAO + MSAA, HBAO +MSAA worked ok..

Now they fixed this, but idk looks like they fiddled with multi threaded code again and its not so good, at least for my old yorkfield. Im expriencing some inconsistent gpu load by cpu bound areas.

I will try to re-install the driver and maybe disable multithreaded opt. in driver, i have it forced ON atm.

14. Dictator93

Dictator93 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA Titan X
    I just want to thank the driver team for listening to my SLI profile recommendations for Natural Selection 2.

It is awesome to no longer have to reconfigure the profile after every driver update. The performance is great at default settings now :D.

Thanks so much!

15. HonoredShadow

HonoredShadow Ancient Guru

GPU:
    msi 4090
    Exactly this. The load is all over the place now with AfterBurner I have noticed. Used to almost get 100fps before at all times with Quadro, now sometimes I get 65 fps then back up again. 32 player CTF.

16. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    Yeah, i had 314.22 before and now when i played 32player TDM noishar cannals i had fps drops like i was on 64player TDM..

17. andressergio

andressergio Master Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1080Ti HOF SLI
    they are good drivers score less on 3DM11 but doesnt mean notha....

18. andressergio

andressergio Master Guru

GPU:
    GALAX GTX 1080Ti HOF SLI
    TJ i see u r itching for 4770K lol

19. -Tj-

-Tj- Ancient Guru

GPU:
    3080TI iChill Black
    :)

yeah I was thinking of x79+ IB-E, but then i saw there wont be no 8core.. Haswell looks more fututre proof and i could upgrade to Broadwell :nerd:

I already bought cooler, ram, new case, im keeping the rest from current sys.. All i need is i7 4770k cpu + z87 mobo and im good to go

20. Iruwen

Iruwen Guest

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 670 FTW
    Is it sure that the mountholes for coolers will be compatible? The I could upgrade without changing my watercooling \o/