Nvidia GeForce 310.90 Download & Discussion - WHQL

Discussion in 'Videocards - NVIDIA GeForce Drivers Section' started by mypc, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Guest

GPU:
    Penis
    I've literally never seem any problem like this before...ever.

2. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Guest

GPU:
    Penis
    I have an nvidia 650m 2 gb...Alienware m14x... 8gb ram ... I7 something or other...dunno my specs exactly I forget since I can't boot can't help ya there...I upgraded to second best i7 for Alienware

3. beppe_7

beppe_7 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980
    go into bios with del button or which ever button lets u del F10 F12 etc and see if fast boot is enabled. disable it to slow down the boot process and give u time to F8 I don't know what to tell u

4. The Goose

The Goose Ancient Guru

GPU:
    MSI Rtx3080 SuprimX
    And did you remove the old ones?

If you cant get in to safe mod then go in to the bios and reset it to default or best optimum setting.

FYI...this is why im smart enough not to buy a pre-built system or a gaming laptop.:grad:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2013

5. beppe_7

beppe_7 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980
    do these drivers even support mobile?

6. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Guest

GPU:
    Penis
    So how do I boot into safe mode. Shift + f8 doesn't work.. I got fast boot turned off

7. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Guest

GPU:
    Penis
    The drivers I installed were automatic... It came from the nvidia console in my task bar. I did not manually download them the nvidia console from the taskbar did everything.

8. beppe_7

beppe_7 Master Guru

GPU:
    EVGA GTX 980
    worse comes to worse just clean install

9. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Guest

GPU:
    Penis
    If anyone's good with windows 8 and willing to trust me I'll text you a video from my iPhone of exactly what's going on.... I guess that could help to see it.

10. Klementh

Klementh Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 1060 3GB
    Try booting from your Windows 8 DVD and repair.

11. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Guest

GPU:
    Penis
    Alienware didn't come with a widows 8 DVD. Was pre installed.

12. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Guest

GPU:
    Penis
    I see no option for safe mode anywhere. Can someone help me find it? Windows 8 is such trash.

13. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20

What you get for using windows 8. both amd and nvidia are having some driver issues either way.

and windows 8 doesnt have safe mode by default you have to reinstall OS with that option on.

14. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Guest

GPU:
    Penis
    So my best option is to smash my laptop into a wall?

15. tsunami231

tsunami231 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    EVGA 1070Ti Black
    make your own topic separate from this one, you are derailing the topic for your own problems.

16. Klementh

Klementh Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 1060 3GB
    If you mash F8 during boot and don't get safe mode, maybe your keyboard isn't working for some reason. Just an idea.

Anyway I think you should start your own thread for this problem.

17. Agent-A01

Agent-A01 Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 FE H20
    Get a CD from manufacturer, or what id do is go out and buy windows 7 upgrade.

18. Xmarcuswildx

Xmarcuswildx Guest

GPU:
    Penis
    F8 just brings me to Alienware screen, I get two options, boot options and setup. Never get to the blue windows screen.

19. Klementh

Klementh Guest

GPU:
    Zotac 1060 3GB
    Isn't safe mode one of the boot options? Also I imagine "setup" should let you bring the computer to a previous state.

20. Greatskeem67

Greatskeem67 Guest

GPU:
    GB GTX 670 OC 4GB SLI
    The Last Remnant still does not work on these new drivers,the problem is this If I re-verify integrity and delete all prior settings, It will boot in window mode and when changing settings especially the shadow settings, moving it from low to any other settings the game crashes.

Once that happens it will not boot up again as it will be stuck on the black screen, Sqaure-Enix logo wont appear.

I did everything possible, I thought it was my PC...I even re-downloaded the game and wasted bandwidth uninstalled programs that I thought were Interfering no luck.

Until I tried the 306.97 drivers and the game works fine even with my previous settings from a while back, which I modified to look better.(just had to change id at the bottom)

This is a problem with the 310 driver line, I know...because I tried them all, anyway ManualG on the Nvidia forums said he forwarded the bug.(However sad to this say the fix apparently did not come with this driver, hopefully an update)

https://forums.geforce.com/default/...ast-remnant-not-working-with-310-70-drivers/1