Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > General > Operating Systems
Operating Systems Is Windows 2000, XP or Vista giving you a hard time ? Wanna try out Linux ?

Closed Thread

Old
  (#1301)
F1refly
Ancient Guru

Videocard: Intel Iris Pro
Processor: Core i7
Mainboard: Apple
Memory: 8 gigs
Soundcard: Apple
PSU: Apple
Default 12-28-2012, 01:05 | posts: 8,807 | Location: Indiana

i wish we all lived closer so we can just pick sides, choose who's gonna fight and let them duke it out in the ring, whoever loses has to shut the *$%*(# up about the stupid UI.

Old
  (#1302)
CyberPaddy
Master Guru

Videocard: 8800GTX
Processor: i7 3770k
Mainboard: Gigabyte
Memory: 16GB 1600
Soundcard: Audigy
PSU: 70w
Default 12-28-2012, 01:06 | posts: 476 | Location: Todmorden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendary_Agent View Post
It semms more and more plausible that you are just trying to troll, i simply compared effciency between both.
I also have to point out that maybe you forgot your own reply as i was merely answearing to your own post that i do infact use start menu and pointed you the reasons i do it for, i think its safe to assume that nowhere in that post i have said those features were not present in start screen, i simply stated the access to those features was delayed by its shiny bells and whistles cartoonish animations that not many ppl want them when it gets into their way of productivity also according some windows users it is also not possible to disable it, while my start menu is instant, youll have to go through some random animations, while my scrolling is instant you have to go through some random scrolling animation, while my start menu exit is instant you have to go through an animation, while mine doesnt occupy my entire 1080p 16:9 screen your does.
Btw, unless ur computer is low 2 second is alot, mine is virtually instant and shows up all results at the same time grouped, your only shows the grouped selected result.
men, i am sorry to say but i can tel u havent used a windows8 for more than 1 minite. YOUR start menu is slow as hell upto win8(metro) that is obviuos from usin it and u talkin abuot the animation, well metro(win8) LOOKS better than windows7 by miles so it doesnt matter even if it is atiny bt slower it doesnt becos it boots so fast it makes up for it, who watches the pc shut down!!!>? really, sorry men if i suond mad but ppl stuck on win7 really need to use 8 and get used to it. it is the future if u like it or not. thanku

Old
  (#1303)
Legendary_Agent
Maha Guru

Videocard: Asus HD7970 DirectCU II
Processor: Intel Core i7 3820 3.6GHZ
Mainboard: Gigabyte x79-ud3
Memory: Corsair 1866mhz 16gb
Soundcard: Creative Titanium XFI-HD
PSU: Corsair HX850W
Default 12-28-2012, 01:35 | posts: 881 | Location: Portugal

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPaddy View Post
men, i am sorry to say but i can tel u havent used a windows8 for more than 1 minite. YOUR start menu is slow as hell upto win8(metro) that is obviuos from usin it and u talkin abuot the animation, well metro(win8) LOOKS better than windows7 by miles so it doesnt matter even if it is atiny bt slower it doesnt becos it boots so fast it makes up for it, who watches the pc shut down!!!>? really, sorry men if i suond mad but ppl stuck on win7 really need to use 8 and get used to it. it is the future if u like it or not. thanku
your post actually made me laugh
Maybe win 8 is here to stay, or maybe it isnt, who knows after 2 years they will dump it and choose something entirely irrelevant to desktop and make you use that instead, maybe we will have the Start Arena instead of start menu and start screen.
I can already see it in my mind:
Start Arena - we replaced start screen clunky interface with something much more appealing, you have to pick 2 apps to fight 1 vs other and the app that wins the fight gets to stay in your Start Arena so you can access it, it will feature kewl blood and gore and mature language, for those who are underaged the start arena will be replaced with Start Ms Unicorn Tea Party Contest, the one who drinks tea the least and gets its hair brushed the most wins!

Last edited by Legendary_Agent; 12-28-2012 at 01:41.

Old
  (#1304)
KissSh0t
Maha Guru

Videocard: XFX AMD R9 270 DD 2GB
Processor: Phenom 955 @3.8GHz 1.380v
Mainboard: ASUS M5A97 R2.0
Memory: 8GB 1333 CL7 Ripjaws X
Soundcard: X-Fi XtremeMusic
PSU: Corsair HX650W
Smile 12-28-2012, 01:40 | posts: 2,245 | Location: 0.0.0.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1refly View Post
i wish we all lived closer so we can just pick sides, choose who's gonna fight and let them duke it out in the ring, whoever loses has to shut the *$%*(# up about the stupid UI.
I have a wooden baseball bat sitting here next to me.. I wish I could put it to good use sometimes.

Old
  (#1305)
sykozis
Ancient Guru

Videocard: Radeon R7 240
Processor: AMD Athlon 5350
Mainboard: Asus AM1M-A
Memory: 8gb G.Skill DDR3-1866
Soundcard: Creative SB X-Fi Go!
PSU: Unk 300watt
Default 12-28-2012, 03:26 | posts: 16,632 | Location: US East Coast

This thread has gone completely stupid.....

The "efficiency" of the UI is directly related to the configuration. To say that Windows7 is more efficient than Windows8, would be a flat out LIE.

Old
  (#1306)
elite69
Master Guru

Videocard: not shore
Processor: core i5 later
Mainboard: asus later
Memory: ddr3 later
Soundcard: on board.pioneer
PSU: tacens v-850
Default 12-28-2012, 04:01 | posts: 349 | Location: portugal

compare them say Windows 7 to Windows 8 they are almost identical so why say Windows 8 is worst it just apeared Windows 7 is here by long so the only thing that its a bit anyoing in Windows 8 its that tablet or smartphone look if in the moment i want a pc i use Windows 7 but i dont mind having Windows 8 instaled in my laptop its kinda fast and good to use and other thing that 8 looses for 7 its the old games compitability i try the first mafia and didnt boot but on the rest i must say its good

Old
  (#1307)
DYNOMO
Master Guru

Videocard: XFX 5870
Processor: q6600 at 3.3g
Mainboard: Gigabyte EX38-DS5
Memory: 8 GB gskill 1066
Soundcard: Creativelabs X-FI
PSU: Toughpower 750 watt
Default 12-28-2012, 19:41 | posts: 217 | Location: UK

I have windows 8. With the start menu back I would say its not much different to windows 7 on the desktop. It is a little more responsive for sure. The biggest issue I had was everything was all over the place. Now I have had it for a while I am learning to use it again fine.

Old
  (#1308)
Alexraptor
Maha Guru

Videocard: GTX 660Ti, 2048MB
Processor: Core i5-2500k @ 4.2GHz
Mainboard: ASUS Sabertooth z77
Memory: Vengeance, 2x4Gb 1866mhz
Soundcard: Creative X-FI Titanium
PSU: Corsair AX860i
Default 12-28-2012, 20:53 | posts: 1,252 | Location: Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykozis View Post
This thread has gone completely stupid.....

The "efficiency" of the UI is directly related to the configuration. To say that Windows7 is more efficient than Windows8, would be a flat out LIE.
I'm sorry, did you just call a UI that requires switching page from a desktop to a full screen menu to access a program, efficient?

For a mouse Windows 8's UI is anything but efficient.

Old
  (#1309)
sykozis
Ancient Guru

Default 12-28-2012, 22:44 | posts: 16,632 | Location: US East Coast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
I'm sorry, did you just call a UI that requires switching page from a desktop to a full screen menu to access a program, efficient?

It "requires" switching from desktop to Metro? That's news to me... I see the "Metro" UI when I log in. I see the desktop the rest of the time. Unless you're using "Metro" apps, there's no "requirement" to see the "Metro" UI outside of login (unless you use a 3rd party app to over-ride it).

Old
  (#1310)
IPlayNaked
Banned

Videocard: XFire 7950 1200/1850
Processor: Intel i5 2500k 5 Ghz
Mainboard: MSI Z77A-GD55
Memory: 8GB Corsair Dominator
Soundcard: Logitech G930
PSU: Corsair 650w
Default 12-28-2012, 22:53 | posts: 6,559

Quote:

Now is that a claim you can back up? Or is that a claim you pulled out of your ass?

Because Microsoft has real life, not pretend, testing that shows this is a better implementation for speed.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/b8/archive/2...rt-screen.aspx

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/b8/archive/2...tart-menu.aspx

Contain the focus groups, testing, and feedback that show their design philosophy and why previous start menus were flawed (though W8's is as well, in other ways).

But it's pretty plain you've never used it. And you won't read anything I linked. But I can only lead the horse to water.

Old
  (#1311)
Gaizokubanou
Maha Guru

Videocard: Sapphire HD 7970
Processor: i7 930 @ 3.8ghz 1.25v
Mainboard: Asus P6X56D-E
Memory: DDR3 6GB
Soundcard: ASUS Xonar DX
PSU: Corsair HX750W
Default 12-28-2012, 23:21 | posts: 1,234

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1refly View Post
Medieval justice for the win bros.

Old
  (#1312)
Alexraptor
Maha Guru

Default 12-28-2012, 23:47 | posts: 1,252 | Location: Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by IPlayNaked View Post
Now is that a claim you can back up? Or is that a claim you pulled out of your ass?

Because Microsoft has real life, not pretend, testing that shows this is a better implementation for speed.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/b8/archive/2...tart-menu.aspx

Contain the focus groups, testing, and feedback that show their design philosophy and why previous start menus were flawed (though W8's is as well, in other ways).

But it's pretty plain you've never used it. And you won't read anything I linked. But I can only lead the horse to water.
Pretty plain huh?
So whats this I'm using right now to type this message here and now?
Whats this I have had installed on gaming laptop for the last two months, Mac OS X?

I don't need Microsoft statistics and babbel to tell me why they are right and why I am wrong, I know what I experience.
I know what is at my fingertips, and I know that Metro is a complete mess to navigate through for anything that isn't already on the main Start Page.
I also know that all these little subfolders on the Start Menu, that MS is trying to tell me is bad and inefficient, let me find programs quickly and efficiently and all their assosciated key files(program shortcut, documentation, secondary applications etc).

Quote:
It "requires" switching from desktop to Metro? That's news to me... I see the "Metro" UI when I log in. I see the desktop the rest of the time. Unless you're using "Metro" apps, there's no "requirement" to see the "Metro" UI outside of login (unless you use a 3rd party app to over-ride it).
So I assume every square inch of your desktop is covered with program shortcuts then.
Out of the box, If i want to go to the control panel all I need to do is click the start menu and a small box pops up for me to quickly locate it.
If I use Windows 8 to achieve the same thing I get a huge bloody full-screen menu and have to search through rows of loosely grouped icons to find the thing.
And it only gets worse when multi-tasking and when keeping an eye on multiple open desktop windows.

And therein lies the flaw.
The process of launching applications which previously would have been done from the Start Menu now completely take you away from the desktop environment.

Old
  (#1313)
mmicrosysm
Master Guru

Videocard: Cirrus Logic GD5430 1Meg
Processor: Cyrix 133 MHz
Mainboard: OEM
Memory: 8MB FPM DRAM
Soundcard: Sound Blaster 16
PSU: 150 Watt AT
Default 12-28-2012, 23:58 | posts: 718 | Location: Tonawanda

So since launch of Windows 8 how many times have you had to reinstall due to various problems?

Lets be honest here!

Old
  (#1314)
seaplane pilot
Maha Guru

Videocard: 2x XFX 290x/ 2x 7970L
Processor: 3930K/ FX4130
Mainboard: R4BE/ GA-990FXA-UD5
Memory: 16GB GT/ 16GB Crucial
Soundcard: SupremeFX/ Disabled
PSU: NEX1500/ AX1200i-/ AX1200
Default 12-29-2012, 00:00 | posts: 1,030 | Location: Nebulas

I like MINT13

Old
  (#1315)
Alexraptor
Maha Guru

Default 12-29-2012, 00:17 | posts: 1,252 | Location: Sweden

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmicrosysm View Post
So since launch of Windows 8 how many times have you had to reinstall due to various problems?

Lets be honest here!
Never.
Nor have I ever once in the last 3 years had to reinstall Windows 7 either.

Old
  (#1316)
KissSh0t
Maha Guru

Default 12-29-2012, 00:31 | posts: 2,245 | Location: 0.0.0.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmicrosysm View Post

Lets be honest here!
I reinstalled once.. but that was due to me breaking the OS while figuring out what can be tweaked and what cannot... not the OS breaking itself..

xD

Old
  (#1317)
sykozis
Ancient Guru

Default 12-29-2012, 03:33 | posts: 16,632 | Location: US East Coast

Quote:
So I assume every square inch of your desktop is covered with program shortcuts then.
Out of the box, If i want to go to the control panel all I need to do is click the start menu and a small box pops up for me to quickly locate it.
If I use Windows 8 to achieve the same thing I get a huge bloody full-screen menu and have to search through rows of loosely grouped icons to find the thing.
And it only gets worse when multi-tasking and when keeping an eye on multiple open desktop windows.

The process of launching applications which previously would have been done from the Start Menu now completely take you away from the desktop environment.
My desktop in Win8, much like in every other version of Windows, contains shortcuts to my most commonly used programs (which greatly increases efficiency). To access the control panel, I right click in the bottom left corner of the screen and click on "Control Panel". No need to go back to the "start screen" at all....or I can simply click on a shortcut conveniently placed on my taskbar.

Most of us, rely on desktop icons to launch programs as it's considerably more efficient than searching for programs on a cluttered start menu.

Old
  (#1318)
Legendary_Agent
Maha Guru

Default 12-29-2012, 04:25 | posts: 881 | Location: Portugal

Quote:
My desktop in Win8, much like in every other version of Windows, contains shortcuts to my most commonly used programs (which greatly increases efficiency). To access the control panel, I right click in the bottom left corner of the screen and click on "Control Panel". No need to go back to the "start screen" at all....or I can simply click on a shortcut conveniently placed on my taskbar.

Most of us, rely on desktop icons to launch programs as it's considerably more efficient than searching for programs on a cluttered start menu.
Cluttered start menu... youve heard it first here folks!

Old
  (#1319)
Legendary_Agent
Maha Guru

Default 12-29-2012, 05:31 | posts: 881 | Location: Portugal

Quote:
Pretty plain huh?
So whats this I'm using right now to type this message here and now?
Whats this I have had installed on gaming laptop for the last two months, Mac OS X?

I don't need Microsoft statistics and babbel to tell me why they are right and why I am wrong, I know what I experience.
I know what is at my fingertips, and I know that Metro is a complete mess to navigate through for anything that isn't already on the main Start Page.
I also know that all these little subfolders on the Start Menu, that MS is trying to tell me is bad and inefficient, let me find programs quickly and efficiently and all their assosciated key files(program shortcut, documentation, secondary applications etc).

No worries, as soon as you read those silly links u find out how poorly they do at backing up their claims, stuff like "while we know (some companies) block data outputing from their windows usage experience we still get a pretty good data", that statement alone made me wonder how more ignorant can they pretend to be.

Another one was "the bad thing about start menu is because in 1 month a guy uses 57 different apps in average, and start menu is bad because it shows only 20 apps without scrolling further". So to fix this issue they decided to replace your start menu with an app made by some random scrub that shows you all programs, with the downside of going through an animation process to open that menu, animated scrolling and animated exit and the best part of it, if you have a 1920*1080 screen its gonna look epic having to travel with your mouse from 1 to another at least twice as much as you needed to travel in start menu, thats their comeback.

Another reply to some guy who said that the start menu should scroll vertical rather than horizontal was some random idiotic talk about human evolution of spatial recognition and all sort of unrelated garbage lmao!

Old
  (#1320)
ElementalDragon
Ancient Guru

Videocard: eVGA GeForce GTX 760 ACX
Processor: Core i5 4670K
Mainboard: Asus Z87I-Deluxe
Memory: 16GB G.Skill RipJawsX
Soundcard: on-board
PSU: Seasonic 650W
Default 12-29-2012, 06:29 | posts: 8,710 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor

.... so you're saying that the idea of having the full-screen Start screen on Windows 8 cuts back on the ability to multitask compared to the Start Menu of previous versions of Windows? So you're telling me that while you're navigating the start menu, you're able to interact with other windows you have open at the time? I'd like to see that one.

And i don't see how "Metro" is a "mess to navigate through". If you have a lot of stuff on the Start screen, grouped into different categories or in groups of your most used to least used applications, you can use the scroll wheel to pan "Metro" side to side. And if it's a really obscure application you're trying to launch, a quick and easy search just by starting to type what you're looking for finds it in an instant.

And who says you need a desktop full of shortcuts? How many people actually have that many applications that they use on a daily, or hell, several times a day, that they'd need to have a dedicated shortcut on the desktop for it? Granted, i don't use my computer for a whole lot, but i don't even have two full columns of shortcuts on my 1920x1280 desktop, and I almost never have to see the Start screen in a day. And some are even for things i wouldn't necessarily need a shortcut for, like the Recycle Bin, Steam, and games on Steam.

And as it's already been pointed out.... just as easy to get to the Control Panel and other commonly used utilities in Windows 8 just by right clicking in the bottom left corner (where you'd normally left click to bring up "Metro")

Legendary: So you really see the idea of having to click the Start menu, go into All Programs, find the program folder tree for the application you're looking for, and then finding the shortcut for the application is SOOOO much more efficient than just opening Metro and finding the icon? Group your programs into productivity apps, games, etc... in "Metro", and only have to worry about ONE "menu" rather than a few? And I didn't think using the scroll wheel to scroll side to side in "Metro" was an extreme amount of work. Holy sh*t, and to think i've been using my scroll wheel to scroll up and down websites browsing their content when i could have done something archaic and stupid, like click the scroll bar.

Obvious sarcasm in that last bit.... but yea... you DO know you can use the scroll wheel to scroll side to side, right? And don't even have to use the somewhat cumbersome side-scrolling you'd need to do on websites and such. Just scroll up and scroll down.

Old
  (#1321)
CyberPaddy
Master Guru

Default 12-29-2012, 06:43 | posts: 476 | Location: Todmorden

men, ar u serious it is not about start menu not havin enuff on it, it is about
it being organised an easy to see AND scrowl through, even if it takes u 3 secons
longer than normal (which I DOUBT very much) it isd more visully pleasing.

once u an every other "win7" prat gets used to thi evolutions of win8 we will be
all better off an can move on from yuor stupid arguments of "oh i dont no were start menu is, help me, win8 is crap" <---same old stor

i challeng any of u to rpove me wrong, seriuosly :/ get with the program, suck it up an like it or stay with win95./

sorry if i sound mad

Old
  (#1322)
Legendary_Agent
Maha Guru

Default 12-29-2012, 07:24 | posts: 881 | Location: Portugal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElementalDragon View Post
.... so you're saying that the idea of having the full-screen Start screen on Windows 8 cuts back on the ability to multitask compared to the Start Menu of previous versions of Windows? So you're telling me that while you're navigating the start menu, you're able to interact with other windows you have open at the time? I'd like to see that one.

And i don't see how "Metro" is a "mess to navigate through". If you have a lot of stuff on the Start screen, grouped into different categories or in groups of your most used to least used applications, you can use the scroll wheel to pan "Metro" side to side. And if it's a really obscure application you're trying to launch, a quick and easy search just by starting to type what you're looking for finds it in an instant.

And who says you need a desktop full of shortcuts? How many people actually have that many applications that they use on a daily, or hell, several times a day, that they'd need to have a dedicated shortcut on the desktop for it? Granted, i don't use my computer for a whole lot, but i don't even have two full columns of shortcuts on my 1920x1280 desktop, and I almost never have to see the Start screen in a day. And some are even for things i wouldn't necessarily need a shortcut for, like the Recycle Bin, Steam, and games on Steam.

And as it's already been pointed out.... just as easy to get to the Control Panel and other commonly used utilities in Windows 8 just by right clicking in the bottom left corner (where you'd normally left click to bring up "Metro")

Legendary: So you really see the idea of having to click the Start menu, go into All Programs, find the program folder tree for the application you're looking for, and then finding the shortcut for the application is SOOOO much more efficient than just opening Metro and finding the icon? Group your programs into productivity apps, games, etc... in "Metro", and only have to worry about ONE "menu" rather than a few? And I didn't think using the scroll wheel to scroll side to side in "Metro" was an extreme amount of work. Holy sh*t, and to think i've been using my scroll wheel to scroll up and down websites browsing their content when i could have done something archaic and stupid, like click the scroll bar.

Obvious sarcasm in that last bit.... but yea... you DO know you can use the scroll wheel to scroll side to side, right? And don't even have to use the somewhat cumbersome side-scrolling you'd need to do on websites and such. Just scroll up and scroll down.
Yes, as i do not have to, i have a desktop and i can group my icons and organize them as much i want them with 0 clicks needed to be performed or scrolling needed, start menu is a general task feature, i use it to either access several areas from my pc that do not feel right to be cluttering the desktop and whatever program i want, i dont even have to go browse all programs folder, if i know what program is and i really start it like once a decade i just press winkey type a very small part of its name and press enter, its that much faster, all this without ever having some random junk in full screen over my workspace, taskbar, open windows and so on, in addition to that, this is done with 0 scrolling or childish animations slowing the process down.

So there you have it, lets make the process slower because of a random made up issue that Microsoft feeds their fans with by obliterrating a good tool and replace it with some random apps of which are slower to reach and interact with just for the sake of visual eye candy and scatter general options all around the OS which you usually found them all conveniently in 1 place.

Last edited by Legendary_Agent; 12-29-2012 at 07:36.

Old
  (#1323)
CyberPaddy
Master Guru

Default 12-29-2012, 07:42 | posts: 476 | Location: Todmorden

Quote:
Yes, as i do not have to, i have a desktop and i can group my icons and organize them as much i want them with 0 clicks needed to be performed or scrolling needed, start menu is a general task feature, i use it to either access several areas from my pc that do not feel right to be cluttering the desktop and whatever program i want, i dont even have to go browse all programs folder, if i know what program is and i really start it like once a decade i just press winkey type a very small part of its name and press enter, its that much faster, all this without ever having some random junk in full screen over my workspace, taskbar, open windows and so on, in addition to that, this is done with 0 scrolling or childish animations slowing the process down.

So there you have it, lets make the process slower because of a random made up issue that Microsoft feeds their fans with.
oh dear men "junk"? hav u ever raelly used the windows8 properly and to its full poltential? no... i thought not.. one day men/man u wil laern that it is not just the start menu that is botherin u it iss ur own understandin an place in the universe, u have dark hate in ur hart an it is not ur folt but eventually u wil be able to let go of that and see win8 it really iws. right now u are just lookin for some1 to blame because there is not a start menu, that is fine and i undersntpond and forgive ut once u see how it works u will be moer than jphappy at the change going on and join in with the rst of us, this i trust, i will ACTUALLY help u pysicially with an im sure other win8 men such as skyozis and the other one will help too/. im startin to understand this is a hard time for u men now, i orygnally thought u were all pig heded but now i releise there is much deeper issues that need to be adresessd before u can adopt win8 and its rightful place./ but we re here to help! that is wot guru(3dd)s are for!

Old
  (#1324)
Legendary_Agent
Maha Guru

Default 12-29-2012, 07:51 | posts: 881 | Location: Portugal

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberPaddy View Post
oh dear men "junk"? hav u ever raelly used the windows8 properly and to its full poltential? no... i thought not.. one day men/man u wil laern that it is not just the start menu that is botherin u it iss ur own understandin an place in the universe, u have dark hate in ur hart an it is not ur folt but eventually u wil be able to let go of that and see win8 it really iws. right now u are just lookin for some1 to blame because there is not a start menu, that is fine and i undersntpond and forgive ut once u see how it works u will be moer than jphappy at the change going on and join in with the rst of us, this i trust, i will ACTUALLY help u pysicially with an im sure other win8 men such as skyozis and the other one will help too/. im startin to understand this is a hard time for u men now, i orygnally thought u were all pig heded but now i releise there is much deeper issues that need to be adresessd before u can adopt win8 and its rightful place./ but we re here to help! that is wot guru(3dd)s are for!
I have no problem to use different interfaces than windows, ive used linux, mac os, ios and android, my main OSes right now are android and windows however.

My point is simple, no matter how fast a productive person works on windows 8, even after 10 years of experience that person will work faster in windows 7, its that simple, frankly i dont know what you even see so beautifull and wonderfull in windows 8, as a programmer i see nothing about it appealing, interesting or innovative.

Last edited by Legendary_Agent; 12-29-2012 at 07:58.

Old
  (#1325)
KissSh0t
Maha Guru

Default 12-29-2012, 10:39 | posts: 2,245 | Location: 0.0.0.0

Quote:
I have no problem to use different interfaces than windows, ive used linux, mac os, ios and android, my main OSes right now are android and windows however.

My point is simple, no matter how fast a productive person works on windows 8, even after 10 years of experience that person will work faster in windows 7, its that simple, frankly i dont know what you even see so beautifull and wonderfull in windows 8, as a programmer i see nothing about it appealing, interesting or innovative.
What type of programs do you make?

Closed Thread