| posts: 2
I already tried that Agent-A01 mate but it didn't solve the problem unfortunately. But i've just found a workaround that fixed the issue for me, I will post it below for any other users that encounter this annoying problem!
1. Download the 285.62 drivers, from here.
2. Once the file has finished downloading, run the file and unpack to C:\Nvidia or wherever desired.
3. Open Device Manager, right click your graphics card and choose "Update Driver Software".
4. Select option "Browse my computer for driver software".
5. Browse to the destination where you unpacked the 285.62 drivers, make sure the checkbox "Include subfolders" is ticked.
6. SUCCESS! Hopefully the drivers will of installed and you are now required to restart your computer.