Diablo III.

Discussion in 'Games, Gaming & Game-demos' started by MrH, Oct 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Ouch. Hopefully you get that sorted out.

2. jumjumski

jumjumski Member Guru

GPU:
    mobility 4570
    Can sameone share a guest pass? :)

3. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    does the game save when i teleport back to the town.. or just on checkpoints??

4. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    Just in case you haven't noticed guys, this is a GOTY. I know it's only may but nothing will come close. 2nd act is epic. Couldn't kill the final boss. What i love is that i had to completely respec for him. First time he just spanked me. Had to go more defensive, use completely different abilities. Had to pop to work just for a couple of hours but he's going down when i get in. Also, got my CE today, when will be a good time to stick it on Ebay? Shall i wait to see what the demand is our just sell it now for £150?

5. Vxheous

Vxheous Guest

GPU:
    MSI GTX 1070 X
    Character data, etc are stored server side, so even with a "cracked" copy, you're going to have to find a 3rd party server to connect to...just like ppl that play pirated WoW...

6. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Keep it for now. The Collector Editions are still circulating around. So I would wait a few months.

7. zer0_c0ol

zer0_c0ol Ancient Guru

GPU:
    FuryX cf
    u blockhead i did not troll i was on total biscuit you tube channel he was trying to enter the game ...

he was making a comment about d3 drm scheme with that comment

as for salt rubbing u deserve every piece of crap u get for not raising voices for this kind of drm

8. Elite Bushido™

Elite Bushido™ Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 480 SLI
    if someone could toss me a guest pass in a PM that be great. havent played Diablo before but ive played other games based off of it. not sure if this is a buy for me or not

9. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    It is a buy, trust me :) i had 2 passes but already gave them away. Hope you get lucky also try theofficial forums for a pass.

10. Elite Bushido™

Elite Bushido™ Maha Guru

GPU:
    GTX 480 SLI
    lol well being on unemployment right now i can only buy a game here and there so ive got to make sure :nerd:

11. Kodiak33

Kodiak33 Guest

GPU:
    1080ti
    I went back these past couple of weeks to play D2 in anticipation. I wish I could've respeced for Duriel (but couldn't).

12. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW
    Sorry man. I didnt realize you were refering to something else. Also, the DRM isn't the issue. It was the fact that everyone and their damn dog was trying to log on at the same time.

13. AbjectBlitz

AbjectBlitz Ancient Guru

GPU:
    R390 1200/1720
    I played Diablo 1 demo when I was young and it didn't interest me back then. Never been big on RPG's or games with magic and collecting. But maybe over time my tastes have broadened..

I got SC2 after all the hype built up around Blizzard and was quite disappointed, well made and polished game with lovely cinematics and decent singleplayer however after a dozen multiplayer games I came to the conclusion the gameplay is an antique click and shortcut fest that was pale in comparison to the likes of COH.

Again the hype around this game is getting me interested but don't think I will risk stumping up the cash only to have another game collecting dust.

So if anyone has a guess pass, hit me up.

14. nhlkoho

nhlkoho Guest

GPU:
    RTX 2080ti FE

The BestBuy near my work had about 12 CE versions on the shelf. I'm thinking about picking up 2 or 3 to sell later.

15. villa_youth

villa_youth Master Guru

GPU:
    780 Ti
    Just started playing D3 for the first time and as I started Act 1 it started to thunder and lighting like a mo f***** ! I think the dark lord has arrived in the UK somewhere.
    Loving the game also by the way.

16. PhazeDelta1

PhazeDelta1 Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FTW

I orderd 5 from amazon. I'm using one when it gets here today, giving one away to a friend for his b-day and locking the other 3 up. I'm pretty sure a year or so from now these badboys will be worth a pretty penny.

17. ElementalDragon

ElementalDragon Ancient Guru

GPU:
    NVidia RTX 4090 FE
    This sucks. Was playing Act 1... rescued Deckard Cain... went back to Tristram to talk to Leah... and everything locked up mid-dialog. Couldn't leave the area and enter a building, couldn't use my stash, hell, couldn't even exit the game without an Alt+F4.

18. maddy2012

maddy2012 Guest

GPU:
    GTX 980 Ti
    It's a good job this game is awesome because if any other kept booting me off it i'd throw it out the ****ing window

19. Mr.Bigtime

Mr.Bigtime Ancient Guru

GPU:
    4090 on Laptop
    looking for DIABLO 3 gaming mouse on internetz :D

20. eclap

eclap Banned

GPU:
    Palit GR 1080 2000/11000
    got in from work, error 37 lol... come on, let me in!!! :)

how much do you guys think these CE will be worth at their peak?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.