Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Videocards > Videocards - AMD - ATI
Videocards - AMD - ATI AMD Radeon graphics cards. Do you have one or want to buy one? Use this forum to discuss anything concerning products using Radeon graphics cards, CrossFireX, from Radeon 9800 to HD 6900


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old
  (#501)
BaldManBDC
Newbie
 
Videocard: 7970@1150-1.25vHeatkiller
Processor: i7920@3.8Ghz1.25VRaystorm
Mainboard: GA-EX58-UD7 Rev 1.0
Memory: Kingston 6GB 1600Mhz
Soundcard:
PSU: UCP 900
Default 05-05-2012, 02:38 | posts: 43 | Location: AU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irocing View Post
Thats the reason going to test my upcoming 7970 on Air before I even
think about blocking it.

A Pain, Plus might not have to block it if I get a good one on just air.

Later
Yeah first time watercooling, I will learn form this little misadventure
   
Reply With Quote
 
Old
  (#502)
Irocing
Master Guru
 
Videocard: Sapphire 7970 OC Edition
Processor: Intel I7 930@4.51
Mainboard: ASUS P6X58D-E
Memory: Dominator 6 gig 1600@1743
Soundcard: Bose 2.1 CL XF Titanium
PSU: CM 850W Gold Modular
Default 05-05-2012, 05:02 | posts: 168 | Location: AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaldManBDC View Post
Yeah first time watercooling, I will learn form this little misadventure
Think positive.

Been running water for about 4 years and sometimes a pain in the A--
but does the job.

Run 3 Rads at 600.5 and just may pull the 120 out of the set and run
just my #2- 240's for the CPU if this card runs cool enough Clocked.

If ever go to CF or SLI again to keep up can put it back in and block them
if a problem.
Two cards on air sounds good to me if stay cool.
Saves money also, And can put it to use on something else like IVY setup.

Later
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#503)
sunn
Master Guru
 
Videocard: AMD 7970 OC, Dell 3008WFP
Processor: X5650 4.2GHz Westmere-EP
Mainboard: Gigabyte EX58-UD5
Memory: Kingston HyperX 12GB
Soundcard: Xonar DX
PSU: Antec TruePower
Default 05-05-2012, 12:18 | posts: 223 | Location: UK

Doh, got a Asus 7970 DirectCU II yesterday, and it seems a sucker...

I'll start with the positives, its cool and quiet

Thats it, it will not oc on the core, fails at the first hurdle @ 950, and at stock speeds its a very disappointing downgrade from 5870 XF (i was a expecting a side-grade (in XF freindly games) but a improvement in general, and of course hoping a OC would improve further, but so far, nope, those old girls were doing good)

Perhaps im being a noob...

Last edited by sunn; 05-05-2012 at 12:25.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#504)
sunn
Master Guru
 
Videocard: AMD 7970 OC, Dell 3008WFP
Processor: X5650 4.2GHz Westmere-EP
Mainboard: Gigabyte EX58-UD5
Memory: Kingston HyperX 12GB
Soundcard: Xonar DX
PSU: Antec TruePower
Default 05-05-2012, 15:28 | posts: 223 | Location: UK

Maybe a exaggeration on the 'downgrade', probably just annoyed... BF3 is considerably better than XF 5870's

I think its return time, anther problem, over DVI @ 2560 x 1600 i get a specked artifact noise (turns out thats a known problem with the DirectCU II cards)

And a bigger problem, it doesn't even like stock speeds which would explain the lack of a OC - edit, opps, left that mammoth OC of 950 on, stock seems stable

Last edited by sunn; 05-05-2012 at 21:41.
   
Reply With Quote
 
Old
  (#505)
Irocing
Master Guru
 
Videocard: Sapphire 7970 OC Edition
Processor: Intel I7 930@4.51
Mainboard: ASUS P6X58D-E
Memory: Dominator 6 gig 1600@1743
Soundcard: Bose 2.1 CL XF Titanium
PSU: CM 850W Gold Modular
Default 05-07-2012, 03:37 | posts: 168 | Location: AZ

Finally, After over 4 years of CF cards going to see how well a single card
can do against them.
Know 680 slightly faster, But don't like waiting any longer, And the games Nvidias been playing as to the limited supply release to stop the bleeding
against the 7970.

Tired of playing around with heat and CF glitches in certain apps and games.
Although my XFX 5770's have been darn good OC and Volt modded cards.
Going to like the fan noise reduction also as have had to run the fans at 100%
under load to keep them cool

Here's the card I got and be here Tuesday.
Like the price and #3 free games along with it.
Never run Sapphire before so we shall see.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814102982

Comments on Sapphire

Later

Last edited by Irocing; 05-07-2012 at 03:47.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#506)
hallryu
Don Altobello
 
hallryu's Avatar
 
Videocard: 2x HD7970 - QNIX/U2711
Processor: 3770k delid@4.8GHz - H320
Mainboard: GA-Z77X-UP7 (F5)
Memory: Dominator GT 2134 2x4GB
Soundcard: Asus Xonar D2X + SP2500
PSU: BeQuiet! DP Pro 1200W
Default 05-07-2012, 03:52 | posts: 11,415 | Location: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irocing View Post
Finally, After over 4 years of CF cards going to see how well a single card
can do against them.
Know 680 slightly faster, But don't like waiting any longer, And the games Nvidias been playing as to the limited supply release to stop the bleeding
against the 7970.

Tired of playing around with heat and CF glitches in certain apps and games.
Although my XFX 5770's have been darn good OC and Volt modded cards.
Going to like the fan noise reduction also as have had to run the fans at 100%
under load to keep them cool

Here's the card I got and be here Tuesday.
Like the price and #3 free games along with it.
Never run Sapphire before so we shall see.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814102982

Comments on Sapphire

Later
Had several Sapphire cards in my time, all great. No failures or major issues. Your purchase looks great, should show your old gpu's a clean set of heels.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#507)
Irocing
Master Guru
 
Videocard: Sapphire 7970 OC Edition
Processor: Intel I7 930@4.51
Mainboard: ASUS P6X58D-E
Memory: Dominator 6 gig 1600@1743
Soundcard: Bose 2.1 CL XF Titanium
PSU: CM 850W Gold Modular
Default 05-07-2012, 04:17 | posts: 168 | Location: AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallryu View Post
Had several Sapphire cards in my time, all great. No failures or major issues. Your purchase looks great, should show your old gpu's a clean set of heels.
Thanks,

Coil whine seems to be an issue with some of these cards and am
very familiar with the cause of it.
Have had issues in the past all the way from PS's-Vid cards, Sound cards,
and even fan controllers.

Most of the time changing the frequency-Voltage ect, to them will eliminate
it.
Its a resonance factor in the cans, Chokes, Caps ect.
If I can get a reasonable OC and stay cool I'm there.
I run 3 Rads at 600.5 and (IF) can run this card on air without a block will
be all the better.

Later
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#508)
BaldManBDC
Newbie
 
Videocard: 7970@1150-1.25vHeatkiller
Processor: i7920@3.8Ghz1.25VRaystorm
Mainboard: GA-EX58-UD7 Rev 1.0
Memory: Kingston 6GB 1600Mhz
Soundcard:
PSU: UCP 900
Default 05-07-2012, 04:21 | posts: 43 | Location: AU

Played around some more on the weekend, seems I really do have a lame overclocking card.

1.175 v = 1070
1.250 v = 1175

If I try anymore than 1.25 V the power limiting (allready adjusted the +20%) comes into play and the GPU clocks are reduced. If I clock it up to 1180Mhz @ 1.25 it gets limited back to 1152 and fluctuates between 1152 and 1180mhz.

I was using some software I found (HWinfo64) to monitor the VRM temps, they dont move at all with my watercooling block 25deg no mater what load is applied, either the block works really well (which I hope it is) or the sensor for the VRM temp isnt working. you can see the GPU wattage with it and this definately moves with load.

Cant run 1175 at anything less than 1.25v (reminds me of my lame 920 that will do 3.8 easy, then needs heaps more volts for 4Ghz)

I messed around with some underclocking whilst playing LoL, I had the volts down to 1.1v and clocks down to 800, only used 40w (reading from HWinfo64 on the VRM for the GPU, 40W more for the ram) at load

Just figured out how to check ASIC quality, Mine is 57.3% !!!!!! thats the lowest I have seen reported anywhere, most are around 60-80%

Last edited by BaldManBDC; 05-07-2012 at 15:01.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#509)
Zehtuka
Newbie
 
Videocard: HD 7970
Processor: Intel Core i5 2500K @ 4.5
Mainboard: Asus P8P67
Memory: 16GB ADATA 1600Mhz
Soundcard:
PSU: Corsair CMPSU-750HX
Default 05-07-2012, 21:51 | posts: 37

I got 58.1% ASIC and it also meh. Reading about people who run 1200 Mhz on stock clocks makes me want to cry a little inside.

1.200 v with 1100 core causes driver crashes randomly, 1.25 is stable.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#510)
BaldManBDC
Newbie
 
Videocard: 7970@1150-1.25vHeatkiller
Processor: i7920@3.8Ghz1.25VRaystorm
Mainboard: GA-EX58-UD7 Rev 1.0
Memory: Kingston 6GB 1600Mhz
Soundcard:
PSU: UCP 900
Default 05-08-2012, 01:00 | posts: 43 | Location: AU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehtuka View Post
I got 58.1% ASIC and it also meh. Reading about people who run 1200 Mhz on stock clocks makes me want to cry a little inside.
Yeah I feel the same, oh well, next time I will be doing a whole lot more testing with the card on air before blocking it.

I tried flashing my GPU's second bios with an asus one last night, I had read in the techpowerup forums some people had luck with this as it seemed make overclocking more successful. I couldnt get the Bios to go onto my card.

Anyone had any experience with changeing the BIOS on a HIS to an Asus one?

EDIT: I now understand what was going wrong, I was trying to flash Bios 2 (Protected) I should have been trying on Bios 1 (unprotected) lets hope I can get this happening tonight!

EDIT: And FAIL, subsystemID missmatch on Bios 1

Last edited by BaldManBDC; 05-08-2012 at 10:28.
   
Reply With Quote
 
Old
  (#511)
Illnino
Master Guru
 
Illnino's Avatar
 
Videocard: XFX 290x EK H20
Processor: Intel i7 980 H2O
Mainboard: GA-X58A-OC GIGABYTE
Memory: 12GB Corsair Vengence
Soundcard:
PSU: Coolermaster Gold 1000w
Default 05-08-2012, 10:36 | posts: 540 | Location: Darwin, Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaldManBDC View Post
Played around some more on the weekend, seems I really do have a lame overclocking card.

1.175 v = 1070
1.250 v = 1175

If I try anymore than 1.25 V the power limiting (allready adjusted the +20%) comes into play and the GPU clocks are reduced. If I clock it up to 1180Mhz @ 1.25 it gets limited back to 1152 and fluctuates between 1152 and 1180mhz.

I was using some software I found (HWinfo64) to monitor the VRM temps, they dont move at all with my watercooling block 25deg no mater what load is applied, either the block works really well (which I hope it is) or the sensor for the VRM temp isnt working. you can see the GPU wattage with it and this definately moves with load.

Cant run 1175 at anything less than 1.25v (reminds me of my lame 920 that will do 3.8 easy, then needs heaps more volts for 4Ghz)

I messed around with some underclocking whilst playing LoL, I had the volts down to 1.1v and clocks down to 800, only used 40w (reading from HWinfo64 on the VRM for the GPU, 40W more for the ram) at load

Just figured out how to check ASIC quality, Mine is 57.3% !!!!!! thats the lowest I have seen reported anywhere, most are around 60-80%
Yeah thats pretty low ASIC quality, i was maybe somewhat lucky i guess, first card i got was 85.4% and the second i got was 79.4% still i should have tested the limit of the second card (79.4%) before i slap'd it in....I have managed to do a run with both cards at 1265/1700 nthat was a while ago now i forget what voltage i used to get to it, so far i tried 1.25v and halfway through 3dmark11 black screened me so ill guess ill try lower volts.....sometimes im not a huge fan of the OCP/OVP protection but then again i guess it probably has saved a few people from frying their cards

EDIT P16795 http://3dmark.com/3dm11/3370463;jses...91630yw3v4jwka
not the highest o/c i had on the cards, need play around a bit more, had 4.6ghz on the cpu

Last edited by Illnino; 05-08-2012 at 11:18.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#512)
slickric21
Maha Guru
 
slickric21's Avatar
 
Videocard: MSI 970 Gaming /AOC GSync
Processor: 4770k 4.4ghz
Mainboard: MSI Z87 DG65
Memory: 16Gb Gskill TriX 2666mhz
Soundcard: Realtek 1150
PSU: Corsait GS 800
Default 05-08-2012, 14:49 | posts: 2,130 | Location: U.K

Regarding the ASIC quality.

My first 7970 a Gigabyte Windforce had 84%,
at 1.25v anything above 1255mhz before I saw any artifacts in Unigine.


My current 7970 a Sapphire reference ASIC 74% (with Accelero Xtreme) can do 1265+mhz on 1.25v without any artifacts, i havent tested higher as im happy running at 1250mhz.


So the 74% ASIC card oc's better than the 84% card.
Strange hey ???
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#513)
NRG_XL
Newbie
 
Videocard: R6950 tfrozr II 2GB
Processor: i5 750 @4.1
Mainboard: Asrock p55pro
Memory: 4GB Corsair
Soundcard: Esnc STX & Bdynamic770pro
PSU: Be Quiet 700w
Default 05-09-2012, 05:07 | posts: 12 | Location: Red light district ;)

I don't get why guru3d is making the geforce cards look better while a 7970oc vs gtx680oc fight is won by the hd7970...even when the geforce gets a higher clocked core i7 it looses:


Vantage / 3D'11 results of max oc'ed 680 + i7 3930@5.0ghz: P41574 / P11304

http://nl.hardware.info/reviews/2628...ew-overklokken


Vantage / 3D'11 results max oc'ed 7970 + i7 3930@4.8ghz: P43286/P12112

http://nl.hardware.info/reviews/2510...al-dissipation

Sorry to say but this thought crosses my mind: Maybe nvidia spends a little sponsoringmoney on guru3d? How silly because the guru3d crowd will know there's something not right as soon as the charts appear...what's up with that guys?

Last edited by NRG_XL; 05-09-2012 at 05:08. Reason: grammar and stuff
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#514)
BaldManBDC
Newbie
 
Videocard: 7970@1150-1.25vHeatkiller
Processor: i7920@3.8Ghz1.25VRaystorm
Mainboard: GA-EX58-UD7 Rev 1.0
Memory: Kingston 6GB 1600Mhz
Soundcard:
PSU: UCP 900
Default 05-09-2012, 05:15 | posts: 43 | Location: AU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRG_XL View Post
I don't get why guru3d is making the geforce cards look better while a 7970oc vs gtx680oc fight is won by the hd7970...even when the geforce gets a higher clocked core i7 it looses:


Vantage / 3D'11 results of max oc'ed 680 + i7 3930@5.0ghz: P41574 / P11304

http://nl.hardware.info/reviews/2628...ew-overklokken


Vantage / 3D'11 results max oc'ed 7970 + i7 3930@4.8ghz: P43286/P12112

http://nl.hardware.info/reviews/2510...al-dissipation

Sorry to say but this thought crosses my mind: Maybe nvidia spends a little sponsoringmoney on guru3d? How silly because the guru3d crowd will know there's something not right as soon as the charts appear...what's up with that guys?
Im confused. You have linked stuff from another website, but say Guru3d is doing this?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#515)
Mufflore
Ancient Guru
 
Mufflore's Avatar
 
Videocard: KFA2 Anarchy 580@930/4650
Processor: 2500K @ 4.5GHz - blew it!
Mainboard: Gigabyte P67 UD4 B3
Memory: 8G Kngston 2.2GHz CL11 1T
Soundcard: Minimax+ & Dexa Opamps !!
PSU: Corsair Pro AX750
Default 05-09-2012, 05:24 | posts: 9,769 | Location: UK

Also, you need an add on pack to be able to play Vantage and 3DMark 11.
Its called Phantom Mark.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#516)
NRG_XL
Newbie
 
Videocard: R6950 tfrozr II 2GB
Processor: i5 750 @4.1
Mainboard: Asrock p55pro
Memory: 4GB Corsair
Soundcard: Esnc STX & Bdynamic770pro
PSU: Be Quiet 700w
Default 05-09-2012, 07:51 | posts: 12 | Location: Red light district ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaldManBDC View Post
Im confused. You have linked stuff from another website, but say Guru3d is doing this?
well guru says

7970 oc + 17 965 @ 3.75 is p9207 (other site: P12112)

http://guru3d.com/article/gigabyte-r...orce-review/23

gtx680 oc + i7 965 @ 3.75 is P10438 (other site: P11304)

http://guru3d.com/article/gigabyte-g...tion-review/25

He tested several radeons and gf's with all similar results It just looks like he doesn't give the cards a fair chance. I'm a person who reminds almost all digit's that I run into when I'm interested in them, dunno why. I think he has altered the benchmarkresults or he has a faulty configuration of the AMD system.

Or I am just fed up with mis-communication lately and it needs to be explained why the results are weird. no offense intended, just looking for info.

Last edited by NRG_XL; 05-09-2012 at 09:28.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#517)
ceelocsta
Newbie
 
Videocard: sapphire7970-GTS450ppu
Processor: AMD-FX 8120
Mainboard: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3
Memory: 8GB DDR3 1866
Soundcard: CL Recon3d Fatality Champ
PSU: Cougar 1000 watt
Talking 05-10-2012, 13:22 | posts: 6 | Location: Socal

1250/1700 @ 1.20v here.. for some reason if i do 1.25 i get stupid artifacting.. even at 1250/1700... at 1.2 everything is gravy

my ASIC is 78.9%

Last edited by ceelocsta; 05-11-2012 at 22:32.
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#518)
hallryu
Don Altobello
 
hallryu's Avatar
 
Videocard: 2x HD7970 - QNIX/U2711
Processor: 3770k delid@4.8GHz - H320
Mainboard: GA-Z77X-UP7 (F5)
Memory: Dominator GT 2134 2x4GB
Soundcard: Asus Xonar D2X + SP2500
PSU: BeQuiet! DP Pro 1200W
Default 05-11-2012, 19:45 | posts: 11,415 | Location: England

ASIC 82% on my Asus 7970. Running 1125/1625 as below. No problems with artifacts in benchmarks or gaming.

   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#519)
Ryu5uzaku
Ancient Guru
 
Ryu5uzaku's Avatar
 
Videocard: 290X & 7950
Processor: 3770K & 2500K
Mainboard: GB Z77X-D3H / GB Z77-D3H
Memory: 16GB & 16GB G.Skill
Soundcard: Meridian 2G / xf-i fata
PSU: 1000W & 500W silverstone
Default 05-11-2012, 21:52 | posts: 4,144 | Location: Finland

my 7950 had asic quality of like 58% or so and clocks to 1200 / 1600 atleast np
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#520)
BaldManBDC
Newbie
 
Videocard: 7970@1150-1.25vHeatkiller
Processor: i7920@3.8Ghz1.25VRaystorm
Mainboard: GA-EX58-UD7 Rev 1.0
Memory: Kingston 6GB 1600Mhz
Soundcard:
PSU: UCP 900
Default 05-12-2012, 07:08 | posts: 43 | Location: AU

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallryu View Post
ASIC 82% on my Asus 7970. Running 1125/1625 as below. No problems with artifacts in benchmarks or gaming.

Nice, much better than my dud
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#521)
Comrade_Jerkov
Master Guru
 
Videocard: GTX780 FTW 1215/6800
Processor: i7 4790K @4.2 1.124v
Mainboard: Asus Z97-A
Memory: PNY 16gb 1600mhz
Soundcard: X-Fi XtremeGamer
PSU: CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX 850W
Default 05-12-2012, 15:03 | posts: 216 | Location: Boston, MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irocing View Post
Finally, After over 4 years of CF cards going to see how well a single card
can do against them.
Know 680 slightly faster, But don't like waiting any longer, And the games Nvidias been playing as to the limited supply release to stop the bleeding
against the 7970.

Tired of playing around with heat and CF glitches in certain apps and games.
Although my XFX 5770's have been darn good OC and Volt modded cards.
Going to like the fan noise reduction also as have had to run the fans at 100%
under load to keep them cool

Here's the card I got and be here Tuesday.
Like the price and #3 free games along with it.
Never run Sapphire before so we shall see.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814102982

Comments on Sapphire

Later

Only two ATI cards I have had have been Sapphire and they have been perfectly fine.

I have the same exact 7970 and the custom cooler is so much better than the reference cooler. Mine overclocks pretty well too. I have it at 1210/1620 @ 1.2v (I'm not pushing the clocks or voltage any further but it could definitely keep going)
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#522)
jaggerwild
Master Guru
 
jaggerwild's Avatar
 
Videocard: Many
Processor: Many
Mainboard: Z68 Asus MaximusIV GENE Z
Memory: Gskill Ripjaws 2000Mhz
Soundcard: onboard
PSU: 1KW
Default 05-13-2012, 01:11 | posts: 152 | Location: Nvidia=central heating ;)

Heaven X bench mark X5105.92
http://hwbot.org/submission/2283004_


Thought I'd post my set up for reference:
Asus Rampage IV Extreme i7 3930K @5020 water cooled
16GB Gskill ripjaw X 2133@2008
two Intel Cherryhill Sata III Raid O
2 X HD 7970 CF Visiontec @1133/1536 1.185 v

I do get hard locks when over clocking too high in Sapphire trixx(with work around). I think anything past 1.2v on the GPU locks it right up.

Last edited by jaggerwild; 05-13-2012 at 01:11. Reason: spelling
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#523)
Comrade_Jerkov
Master Guru
 
Videocard: GTX780 FTW 1215/6800
Processor: i7 4790K @4.2 1.124v
Mainboard: Asus Z97-A
Memory: PNY 16gb 1600mhz
Soundcard: X-Fi XtremeGamer
PSU: CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX 850W
Default 05-13-2012, 05:19 | posts: 216 | Location: Boston, MA

Got up to 1250/1700 now. I could bump my processor past 3.65 but I don't really feel the need. Plus, I'm on air even though its a Coolermaster V8 and might be able to give 3.8
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#524)
hallryu
Don Altobello
 
hallryu's Avatar
 
Videocard: 2x HD7970 - QNIX/U2711
Processor: 3770k delid@4.8GHz - H320
Mainboard: GA-Z77X-UP7 (F5)
Memory: Dominator GT 2134 2x4GB
Soundcard: Asus Xonar D2X + SP2500
PSU: BeQuiet! DP Pro 1200W
Default 05-13-2012, 05:24 | posts: 11,415 | Location: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade_Jerkov View Post
Got up to 1250/1700 now. I could bump my processor past 3.65 but I don't really feel the need. Plus, I'm on air even though its a Coolermaster V8 and might be able to give 3.8
What voltage do you need for those settings?
   
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#525)
Comrade_Jerkov
Master Guru
 
Videocard: GTX780 FTW 1215/6800
Processor: i7 4790K @4.2 1.124v
Mainboard: Asus Z97-A
Memory: PNY 16gb 1600mhz
Soundcard: X-Fi XtremeGamer
PSU: CORSAIR CMPSU-850TX 850W
Default 05-13-2012, 14:36 | posts: 216 | Location: Boston, MA

For 7970 it's at 1.23v and my i7 940 is at 1.218 for 3630mhz w/ ram at auto voltage because it is only at 1654

Thought it was 3650 just 20mhz lower almost right haha

@1.23 I had some artifacting in BF3 (I know BF3 is buggy but I never used to get anything like that with my old standard stock voltage oc) No artifacting in Crysis 2 and Skyrim. I might try Metro in a bit. Also look a couple of cycles of heaven, benching the 2nd cycle, didn't crash or anything but the temps got up to around 80 and the fan was around 85-90. Not surprised at the temps though considering my ac isn't hooked up yet and it's in the 80's and humid. Great benchmarking weather...

On a side note, I did the Heaven loop with 1.242v.

Last edited by Comrade_Jerkov; 05-13-2012 at 19:40.
   
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Copyright (c) 1995-2014, All Rights Reserved. The Guru of 3D, the Hardware Guru, and 3D Guru are trademarks owned by Hilbert Hagedoorn.