Got my M11x R3

Discussion in 'Laptops & Notebooks' started by Faces Of Death, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Faces Of Death

Faces Of Death Guest

GPU:
    Dual nVidia GTX680 4GB
    Had it for about 3 weeks v impressed got it with all the extras, why? I hear you cry! Because i wanted to! Plays everything at med settings at full res 1366x768 bf3 crysis 2 dont really play much else infact dont play that many games, the bigfoot wlan card is bad ass!

Any questions ill be happy to answer :)

2. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Guest

GPU:
    Tuf 3070Ti / P1000
    Congratulations on the buy. I myself am running an M11x R1 and i simply love it. Yeah its a tad slower but it does the job great for some gaming on the go. Plus battery life is excellent on mine. I get 7.5 hours out of mine on low/medium power savings.

Have you tested yours yet ?

3. Faces Of Death

Faces Of Death Guest

GPU:
    Dual nVidia GTX680 4GB
    Yeh battery life is great for just surfing or watching movies etc, i can get an hour on it playing games which is good as i travel on trains a hell of alot i can sit down whip out the old rat 7 and get crysis on while everyone else sits doing sensible stuff like spreadsheets haha, makes some serious noise but to be fair i dont give a flying f about that lol

4. scoutingwraith

scoutingwraith Guest

GPU:
    Tuf 3070Ti / P1000
    One thing to warn you in advance. Be careful of the screen hinges. See if yours are one of the faulty batch ones. Also just a sidenote in the future get some rubber pads in advance for yours because mine wore off after 2 years of heavy usage.

Also whats your full spec on it ? i5 ?

5. Weecka

Weecka Master Guru

GPU:
    Zotac RTX4080 OC
    i still use my old m15x with 260m and 720QM for travels or times when i want to render videos and i don't want to do it my main rig. AW are quite expensive but the quality is quite good compared to some other manufacturers (at least from my own experience). so congratulations on your m11x :)

6. Faces Of Death

Faces Of Death Guest

GPU:
    Dual nVidia GTX680 4GB
    hi thanks for the advice, its the i7 with 16GB Ram 240GB SSD all extras