Ati Tray Tools, Access Violation NEEDS FIX! -
| posts: 5
Using the latest Stable version of Ati Tray Tools.
But i keep getting access violations, and i can't get it to work.
Tried everything what i could think about:
- Administrative rights on the installer, and the executable(.exe)
- Compatibility options like Vista, XP, And even older ones.
- Tried Older versions, and the newest versions (Actaully almost all..)
- Ofcourse, did try to reinstall ATT, and on different Paths.
- Tested my RAM for errors, but was 100% Errorfree. so that can't be it.
- Tried disabling my Sounddrivers, since they tend to use that part of the memory, also no luck (Tried starting ATT in Savemode.)
- Also installed all unsigned Drivers, which i then signed using DSEO V1.3B
After all this, im getting the following errors:
(STARTING PROGRAM "atitray.exe"): Access violation at address 00000000. Read of address 00000000.
(WHEN CLICKING THE TRAYICON): Access violation at address 005F7503 in module 'atitray.exe'. Read of address 00000004.
The program is awesome, but i guess those who do not have enough computer knownledge will have a hard time fixing problems like these.
I myself also.
The only solution i see is reinstalling Windows.
I REALLY HOPE Someone can help me.
The important thing is Forcing off Vsync on ATI cards
Is there no other possibility of forcing Vsync off?