Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Hardware > General Hardware
General Hardware Want to talk about anything Hardware related? This is the place, you can discuss it here.

Emerson TV HDMI Trouble
Old
  (#1)
Uchua

Videocard: AMD Radeon 6850
Processor: AMD Phenom 9750
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU: 630 Watt
Question Emerson TV HDMI Trouble - 06-30-2011, 01:11 | posts: 1

For the past week I've been messing with settings and cables attempting to hook up my Radeon HD 6850 to my Emerson LD190EM1 HDTV/DVD with HDMI. Anytime I run a game the picture is crip and perfect and the sounds are amazing but with just the basic desktop on and websurfing the picture is fuzzy and the text is blurred. I switched from an HDMI cable to a DVI-D to HDMI cable and that's helped slightly but it still seems very off. I've tried setting my computer's Resolution to the screens native resolution (which it says is 1366x768), and that hasn't help, neither has setting it to the screen max setting (1080i). I've wasted hours attempting to figure this out and have gotten near next to nowhere. Does anyone here know some way I might be able to fix this?

Tags
emerson, hdmi, radeon 6850