Videocard: Evga GTS 450 SC
Processor: Core i7-3770K
Mainboard: GA-Z77X-UP5 TH
PSU: Gigabyte Superb 720W
Nvidia Quadro Driver 265.90 WHQL -
| posts: 98
Nvidia Quadro Driver 265.90 WHQL
DriverVer = 11/25/2010, 18.104.22.16890
New in Release 265.90:
* Support for newly announced NVS 300
* CUDA 3.2 for improved performance in GPU Computing applications. See www.nvidia.co.uk/cuda for more details.
* NVIDIA Mosaic
o This release introduces the new NVIDIA Mosaic Technology, supported only under Windows 7.
* NVIDIA Control Panel Updates
o General Interface
1. The System Information page now shows the DirectX version supported by each GPU
2. Added Multi-GPU Visual Indicator
o 3D Vision / Stereoscopic 3D
1. Added 3D Vision Pro controls for use when a 3D Vision Pro hub is connected.
2. Added stereoscopic 3D windowed mode support for select 3D programs, including Google Earth
* 3D Vision
o Added support for 3DVisionLive.com Beta2
1. Supports 3D photo sharing and viewing
* NVIDIA Surround
o Improved performance for 3-way and 4-way SLI configurations.
* Workstation application compatibility fixes. Please read the release notes for more information on product support, feature limitations, driver fixes and known compatibility issues.
* Support for the Open Computing Language (OpenCL) 1.0 in Quadro FX Series x700 and newer as well as the FX4600 and FX5600.
* Support for OpenGL 4.0
* Support for Directx11
Last edited by stasio; 01-06-2011 at 01:48.