Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Affiliates > Guru of 3D Clan
Guru of 3D Clan This is the Elite Game Force of Guru3D.com a group a fanatics that belong to our community. Do you have what it takes to team up with them ?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Guru3D - Team Fortress 2 Clan (For Real)
Old
  (#1)
biggerx
Ancient Guru

Videocard: GTX 860m
Processor: i7-4710MQ @ 3.4GHz
Mainboard: Intel
Memory: 8GB Ballistix @ 1600MHz
Soundcard: Digidesign M-Box Pro/BX5s
PSU: Laptop
Default Guru3D - Team Fortress 2 Clan (For Real) - 09-27-2008, 01:46 | posts: 3,535 | Location: Los Angeles

Well since Using Steroids doesn't seem to be keeping up with his thread & half the names on his list are not those player's steam names. I'd like to start a real Guru3D Clan for Team Fortress 2. I'm very active on the Guru forums & I'm very active with the games I play.

I've already added, to my Steam friends list, some of the people in the thread who wanted to be a part of a Guru3D clan. Anyone else is allowed to join. Just PM me or leave a message here. Or you can add me to your steam list.

My Steam ID is: BiggerX

This will change when we decide how we want our team name displayed along side our regular steam names. I will include a roster as soon as we get some peeps together. Hope you guys want to be part of an active team.

*Edit Rifle Grunt & Tate already have a Steam group set up for Guru3D peeps. So Join!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/GuruOfTF2

Last edited by biggerx; 09-27-2008 at 16:46.