Guru3D.com Forums

Go Back   Guru3D.com Forums > Hardware > General Hardware
General Hardware Want to talk about anything Hardware related? This is the place, you can discuss it here.

Rudder Pedals & Windows XP Professional
Old
  (#1)
No1_Douba

Videocard:
Processor:
Mainboard:
Memory:
Soundcard:
PSU:
Default Rudder Pedals & Windows XP Professional - 10-25-2002, 02:52 | posts: n/a

I'm having trouble setting up my Thrustmaster Elite Rudder Pedals in Windows XP Professional. I visited the thrustmaster homepage, and found out that my Rudder Pedals are compatible with Windows XP Pro. MY Thrustmaster Elite Rudder Pedals are a 15 PIN connection, and my joystick is USB based. There is a section under gaming options where you can check off a box which "enables" the Rudder Pedals (that did not help though). MY Rudder pedals are not even being detected though, otherwise they would be in the "gaming devices" section where I would then be able to highlight them, select, them, and hopefully calibrate them.

I appreciate any help anyone can provide

Old
  (#2)
Glidefan
Don Booze

Videocard: HD7850 | 8600M GS
Processor: C2Q Q6600 | C2D T5550
Mainboard: ASUS P5W DH Deluxe
Memory: 6144MB | 4096MB
Soundcard: Audigy 2 ZS | ALC 888
PSU: Aurora 600w | 90w AC
Default 10-25-2002, 07:34 | posts: 11,967 | Location: Solar System, Earth, Med, Cyprus

Try using one of the generic descriptions that are in the "Game controlers"