SSD Dead? -
| posts: 4 | Location: Ottawa
Hi! I just got home from a bad day and just as I went on my PC the following happened:
1) uTorrent crashed when I asked it to update
2) explorer.exe decided it was done as well and crashed and then rebooted
3) .NET Framework 4 decided it should blow up to join the club.
4) explorer.exe kept crashing and rebooting.
5) I stopped explorer.exe by perma ending it in the task manager.
6) Windows 7 said it had to reboot because it couldn't figure out wtf to do.
7) Rebooted and discovered that I had no bootable device.
8) Checked BIOS and saw that it found the SSD.
9) Windows 7 DVD also found the SSD but claimed it was unformatted.
I'm at a loss as for what has exactly happened and am wondering if the SSD is shot. It's an Intel 120GB X-25M, had it for about 2 years.