Need help with headset mic

Discussion in 'Soundcards, Speakers HiFI & File formats' started by thomasf94, May 4, 2012.

1. thomasf94

thomasf94 Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 680 2GB
    So I just got my corsair 1500 headset! (amazing headset btw) but i was wondering if there were any mic monitoring programs out there? I'm not used to talking without hearing my self, because the turtle beaches I had before had mic monitoring so you wouldn't talk to loud at night when playing bf3 with friends....tried looking everywhere but cant seem to find one, I don't like the one on windows 7, because it makes my voice to late, i want it to be exactly when I talk..

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

thx

2. killer_939

killer_939 Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 7950 @ 1100/1500
    Windows 7 has a dodgy sound system, i don't think you would be able to get the delay as low as XP was without bypassing windows sound.

3. thomasf94

thomasf94 Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 680 2GB

ah... ok, yeah I don't like the delay at all. I want to hear myself exactly when I talk

4. thomasf94

thomasf94 Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 680 2GB

5. thomasf94

thomasf94 Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 680 2GB
  6. killer_939

killer_939 Guest

GPU:
    Radeon 7950 @ 1100/1500
    Just get a 2nd pc with windows XP on it, plug your main comp into its line in, plug your mic into the mic in, set the sound output to monitor line in and mic in where your headphones are plugged in, use a 2nd sound card to monitor the sound from mic input and send it back to your PC's line in and win.

7. thomasf94

thomasf94 Guest

GPU:
    Evga GTX 680 2GB

Hahahah