Diablo III - Evil is Back

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Guru3D News, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Guru3D News

Guru3D News Ancient Guru

The Lord of Terror has begun his demonic crusade

More...

2. ATR

ATR Member Guru

GPU:
    amd 7850 CF
    Can't wait, pre-orderd collectors ed. the day it was listed/announced - played the beta. I want this now!!!!!

3. synapz

synapz Active Member

GPU:
    MSI GTX 980ti
    Both med and my wife played at open beta weekend, we are big Diablo fans and D3 has not disappointed us, the little we saw of it. I only missed to play Witch Doctor while my wife didn't like that character much. All others we enjoyed to play. pre-booked at lokal store, so at 15th we should have it :)

4. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    pre-ordered mine too! :D

5. Ven0m

Ven0m Ancient Guru

GPU:
    RTX 3080
    I keep on playing closed beta and I can't get enough of it. Open beta weekend was a great opportunity to play together.

We'll have hard time deciding which class to roll first. The only class that I don't like is the Wizard. I don't know why... And while I hated Demon Hunter at first, now I like this class a lot.

Witch Doctor is very specific, extremely powerful when played properly (Soul Harvest = +160% damage). The only major downside that I observed was that Zombie Dogs make this class a little difficult to play together with others.

It's also important to give the chosen class a chance. Some pivotal skills get unlocked around lvl 11-12, what makes a huge difference (eg Wizard's Torrent or DH's Chakram) - you may really like toon that you hated at lower level.

btw, can't wait too. They run out of CEs in online stores here in Poland really quickly. One of my friends works in some electronics distribution networks and reserved a CE for me. And on 15th, I'm going with my gf @ midnight launch for her copy.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
  6. TeX_UK

TeX_UK Guest

GPU:
    EVGA 1080 FE
    Been playing the beta & sorry but what a pile of crap.

7. Lycronis

Lycronis Maha Guru

GPU:
    Gigabyte GTX 970 G1
    Really? That is all you can come up with. At the very least, you can give some reasons why you feel that way. But whatever, that's your opinion, but I happen to think that it's WAY wrong. The beta has turned out to be fantastic and I feel the game is going to be as successful, if not more so, than Diablo 2. Myself, my girlfriend and all of my friends will be greatly enjoying the game come May 15th!

8. DethZero

DethZero Active Member

GPU:
    EVGA 1080Ti SC2
    I got mine preordered to through battle.net. The installer preloaded but it wont let me install it yet heh.

9. MAD-OGRE

MAD-OGRE Ancient Guru

GPU:
    SLI EVGA 780 Classifieds
    Beta was good, I was glad they only let us play a small part. I have burned my self out on games in the past Beta testing before they went live.
    I was a huge fan of both Diablo and Diablo 2, so this is a no brainer!

10. NoviceRei

NoviceRei Ancient Guru

GPU:
    Inno3D 460 825/1079/1650
    2 weeks left! :D