Aliens: Colonial Marines - Kick Ass trailer

Discussion in 'Frontpage news' started by Hilbert Hagedoorn, Jan 25, 2013.

1. (.)(.)

(.)(.) Banned

GPU:
    GTX 970
    Well if you enjoyed it then lucky you, but if i have to skin a xenomorph just to increase my ammo pouch size then Gearbox will be dead to me.

Lol, how many traffic cones you got so far dude. Traffic cones, that is the most disgusting and pointless thing ive ever seen a developer put as a collectible in game item in all my years gaming. Cant blow up a hut but i can find a **** ton of traffic cones on island in the middle of nowhere. the only game in the world where can sell godamn traffic cones to buy ammo.

feckn traffic cones in treasure boxes at the end of a cave, coulda been something usefull but noooo. Wasnt aware fc3 was traffic control simulater. Oh no look out indigenous island citizen, that there is slip hazerd....wait here, i'll just go to my cave a grab a hazard cone.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  2. SLI-756

SLI-756 Guest

GPU:
    760 SLI 4gb 1215/ 6800
    Oh wow dude that was excellent! :D

3. Koniakki

Koniakki Guest

GPU:
    ZOTAC GTX 1080Ti FE
    Well then +1 for FC3 then for following and abiding traffic rules.. It's good to see a game being a good example.. :D

P.S: I get your point. I just collected all the statues and letters. I barely collected any chests. No, way I was even gonna bother with them.

4. Cyrosis

Cyrosis Ancient Guru

GPU:
    HD4000
    To those that think this looks cheesy, have you guys watched Aliens any time recently? That trailer seems to represent the ultra cheesy caricatures in James Cameron's sequel pretty well, which is what this in turn, is a sequel to. Ridley Scott's Alien was the one that was more atmospheric and spooky.